Drunk music

Dying Fetus is good drunk music when you're still wide awake. When I'm real fucked up Electric Wizard is great.

i can only enjoy thrash when i'm drunk

manowar is great drinking music. but manowar is great just about everything (weddings, funerals, etc.)
~gR~

Voivod-war and pain and a few songs from Roar

I guess that raw amp distortion makes me think of sweaty,dirty concert halls with sticky floors from spillt beer.Those were the days.
Oh shit you might as well add the old Venom as well.

nobody will get this

Though I hate myself for being baited by such an obvious troll, you really are a fucking cunt.

Anyhow, back on track:

Korpiklaani is a current fave while hammered, as is old school thrash and death metal. Morbid Tales is best enjoyed wasted.

Drinking alone, however, is the preserve of old Electric Wizard, Church of Misery and Acrimony.

me and my friends have a tradition to listen Sabaton - Attero Dominatus while opening the first beers. And after few bottles nobody cares what are we listening to.

when im drinking with people i have a cd with songs for when im happy and i usually play that, it has ummm
queens of the stone age - little sister
metallica - whiskey in a jar
metallica - so what
dope - bitch
gorrilaz - feel good inc.
hed P.E. - bartender
orgy - blue monday

nothing really metal

i found out that Great depressed drinking music can either be Dokken or Stryper. Then to make myself happier put on Amon Amarth because that can make anyone feel like they can kick ass.

Since I am very clueless when it comes to contemporary music, I need some recs for good drinking music for company who aren't going to tolerate much metal. Some of my current standbys are Porcupine Tree and recent Anathema, but that stuff gets a bit too moody. I don't want anything gay, but I don't want dumb cock rock or jam bands either.

Since I am very clueless when it comes to contemporary music, I need some recs for good drinking music for company who aren't going to tolerate much metal. Some of my current standbys are Porcupine Tree and recent Anathema, but that stuff gets a bit too moody. I don't want anything gay, but I don't want dumb cock rock or jam bands either.

metallica?

when im drinking with people i have a cd with songs for when im happy and i usually play that, it has ummm
queens of the stone age - little sister
metallica - whiskey in a jar
metallica - so what
dope - bitch
gorrilaz - feel good inc.
hed P.E. - bartender
orgy - blue monday

nothing really metal

I approve of this CD when we're talking non-metal. Orgy (nu-metal but interesting) QOTSA, and Gorrilaz are all bands that I enjoy if I have to cater to people's taste.