Agalloch...still...can't stop listening

JesusChristPose

Logic Dictates
Oct 20, 2001
Pittsburgh, Pa
Yes, it is true. I cannot stop listening to the cd, The Mantle. Why? I have heard it is so simple, yes it is. I have heard it is nothing but repetitive notes, yes it is. But I cannot stop listening to it anyway.

Maybe it is just the way all the notes have come together?

This cd fucking rocks.

How long has it been, changso...since you told me about these guys?

I have not stopped listening to them ever since.

Originally posted by JesusChristPose
Yes, it is true. I cannot stop listening to the cd, The Mantle. Why? I have heard it is so simple, yes it is. I have heard it is nothing but repetitive notes, yes it is. But I cannot stop listening to it anyway.

Maybe it is just the way all the notes have come together?

This cd fucking rocks.

How long has it been, changso...since you told me about these guys?

I have not stopped listening to them ever since.

hehe at least a month I'm pretty sure of it...
Glad you like the album as much as it deserved it!

yeah soundgarden! i'd read a lot of negative reviews of the mantle so put off hearing it...but once i did i liked it. maybe not as much as pale folklore, but it's still really good.

The Mantle is straight atmosphere. It definately takes a few spins to let it sink in. Not technical but the mood it conveys is something different and unique. Makes you feel like everything is frozen outside. Weird.

Originally posted by Thanatopsis123
I gave it a try but sadly have stopped listening to it after a little more than a week.

I'll throw it on later when it's colder and maybe some snow's on the ground. :)

same for me... I listened to it, and I found it not too bad, but I'm not in the mood to listen to this kind of music... I'll try later :D