Pagans Mind at PPIV PLEASE!!!

Metaldrumz

Jul 18, 2002
Holy shit, I cannot stop listening to the new Pagans Mind! This CD kicks my ass non stop! I cannot stop listening to it! 2002 CD of the year for me no doubt about it.

If your a prog/power metal fan, you cannot pass up listening to this CD. The production, and mix on this CD is AMAZING!

I dont care about the other 9 bands, if Pagans Mind makes it to next years show, I am there 100%.

I second....they rule...(or the samples ive heard do) must buy cd soon....

:worship:
front.jpg

This album does indeed kick major ass! This is definitely one of the biggest surprises I have heard in recent memory.
Highly recommended!!!:headbang: :Shedevil: :devil:

I totally agree, and thanks Drummer for turning me onto them! I will have this in stock hopefully end of the week!!! EASILY going to be in my top 5, heck MAYBE even top 3 for year.

Originally posted by Mezarkabul
How does this one compare to their debut disc? Is there a big difference between the two?

NP: Steel Prophet - Unseen

An amazing improvement! The production alone is stellar, and the song writing, and musicianship has improved tremendously. Nils vocals also are a big jump up. This CD is a must have trust me.

On the debut CD there were some tracks you could do without, on this 2nd disc, there are simply no bad tracks! No filler, nothing thats gonna make you wanna skip to the next song, its that good.

Originally posted by towersofavarice
will be on the seismic radio chat (http://www.seismicradio.com) on saturday between 2 to 6 PM EST (somewhere in there). I hope new fans and people who want to hear the music join the chat room by pressing chat on the site, thanks :).

Shawn

WOW! Looks like my ass aint going anywhere tomorrow! What a hook up dude!

See ya in the chat!

Originally posted by Demonspell
Holy shit, Prophecy Of Pleiades, Dimensions Of Fire, and Magic Of Childhood are incredible...some of the best progressive metal I've heard this year...

Now you know why I have been hypin them so much! THEY RULE!

Awesome recomendation! Just picked up the CD after reading this thread, and it truly is killer-- a little more balls than some of the prog stuff out there, and definately more prog than many of the power metal bands. Nice mix that should appeal to just about anybody on this board. I'd go so far as to say they have the talent to be next year's headliner if only they were more well known.

Thanks for the tip!

Originally posted by metal71
Awesome recomendation! Just picked up the CD after reading this thread, and it truly is killer-- a little more balls than some of the prog stuff out there, and definately more prog than many of the power metal bands. Nice mix that should appeal to just about anybody on this board. I'd go so far as to say they have the talent to be next year's headliner if only they were more well known.

Thanks for the tip!

Awesome, I told you this CD would not disappoint! Thanks for taking my recommendation, and Im glad you like it! I agree with everything you say!

Rock on man!

I am just loving this disc. I'm glad for all the hoop-la on the board about them as it was the reason for me investigating this band.

If I had to describe it, I would call it a bombastic rendition of "Images and Words" fronted by a James Rivera-like vocalist. The vocalist has a bit of an accent to my American ears, but after one listen, I couldn't imagine anyone else fronting the band.

Yes, these guys are a must for PP IV if their schedule permits.