PAGANS MIND!

i am fabio

Jan 26, 2006
Nor. Cal.
What does everyone think about Pagans Mind coming this year into a 2nd or 3rd postition? Was their last album not one of the best albums you guys have ever heard? And I dont think they ever tour in the states either so it would be a rare oppurtunity. What does everyone think?

Again...
Headliner? lol

(Sorry, I really laughed my ass off when I read that....no offense)

I love the band, but... headliner?

AngraRULES said:
Again...
Headliner? lol

(Sorry, I really laughed my ass off when I read that....no offense)

I love the band, but... headliner?

ya i know i was just judging by how good their songs are and didnt think about everything else needed to be a headliner. but i did edit it to say 2nd or 3rd slot.

Harvester said:
Mr Wolf,

Do you listen to anyone other than Jorn? Just curious....

Sure do! He's just great as you must know since you had him play the headlinging slot this year. It was AMAZING. Thanks dude! :headbang:

kellsco said:
I enjoyed Infinity Divine and Celestial Entrance, but Enigmatic:Calling never really did much for me.

I would like to see them come back some year tho. I'd say a #3 slot.

Celestial Entrance is one of the best releases l've heard in a very long time. l remember listening to it and going...Whoa! Enigmatic Calling fell flat for me. A PM return would be a welcomed sight.

I too love Celestrial Entrance. A great album. I thought they were great at the Festival a few years ago. I will also agree that Enigmatic Calling fell flat for me. I haven't been able to get into the album. I may have to hear it again to see if my mind has changed about it.

A third or fourth spot wouldn't be bad for them. They probably wouldn't be on the top of my list for return engagments for groups though. I wouldn't complain if they were chosen.