Music to have SEX by (NEVERMORE, TYPE O NEGATIVE, ETC..

Alright guys and girls. I don't always have to have music on while having sex. Not bragging, but I have had ladies that have done it in restaraunt bathrooms, public parks, on trampolines, in open fields, in elevators stuck, etc... with no music whatsoever. But Music does enhance the experience.

Zane

Alright guys and girls. I don't always have to have music on while having sex. Not bragging, but I have had ladies that have done it in restaraunt bathrooms, public parks, on trampolines, in open fields, in elevators stuck, etc... with no music whatsoever. But Music does enhance the experience.

Zane

You have inspired me to beat you, Zane. My new life goal is now to bring a trampoline into a public restaurant and have sex on it. It doesn't matter if I get arrested, it will be fucking worth it....no pun intended.
:kickass:

Zane
you.....are my new hero. thank you.