New Type O Negative

Thortyir

Watch out for BLÖTT!
Jun 15, 2002
Brussels / Belgium
www.myspace.com
Ok lads... After some Metallica threads, let's talk about one of the greatest bands of our age: TYPE O NEGATIVE :D

"Life is killing me" will be released around June 15th, and I already found the entire promo somewhere on the net! (Each song with "type o negative, "life is killing me", the new album, in stores, this june...")

It sounds f****** great! Typical Type O album, a mix between Bloody kisses, October rust & World coming down...

Favourite song from now: "Nettie" :headbang: "Nettie, no need to cry... Let me, wipe those tears drops from your eyes..."

Note: I'll buy the official CD on the day of release! :cool::Spin::Smug:

NP: Type O Negative: "Anesthesia"

i doubt you know what a ripp off is....

if you say they are rippin off gary numan no-one is able to do do something innovative ever again.

Of course the mental midgets always bring out the ban bullshit. Why is it that some simpletons can't understand the simple fact that if you don't want to read my posts, you don't have to? Grow a brain, little man.

LuminousAether said:
Of course the mental midgets always bring out the ban bullshit. Why is it that some simpletons can't understand the simple fact that if you don't want to read my posts, you don't have to? Grow a brain, little man.

Pffff... Your first posts were funny, but now you're getting really boring man...
"Bash to bash, dust to dust" :D

aye tuesday will be the day. the dream is dead; life is killing me

listened to WCD today, what an album as well

I didn't realty read this thread but i just would like to say
............Type O owns and every nay saying faggot on this board is full of new aging cock babbing......cheers fellow queers and drink beers in hollow years....i love you......suck this...ends.........

Got the new cd Tuesday night. I have to say they have returned back to roots. I just can't get enough of this new cd. So far I have been able to just single out one song as my favorite because they seem to be all rare gems.

Its got humor, brutal honesty, and above all integrity. I can't wait to get my tix to see them on August 23rd in Anaheim, CA. WOO HOO! First time seeing them live and I hope it won't be my last.

:hotjump: