type o negative - dead again

davo11

New Metal Member
Apr 22, 2009
has anyone here heard dead again, the album by type o negative?
because (it might be because i have the promo version) there is a message that frequently comes up in the songs saying 'this recording is property of type o negative, brooklyn, new york'.
just wondering if anyone else had heard it.

An Ode To Locksmiths is an awesome song.

love that opening riff

The album falls flat quick tho' unfortunately. Get October Rust instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
An Ode To Locksmiths is an awesome song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yZtK3QMmyI
love that opening riff

The album falls flat quick tho' unfortunately. Get October Rust instead.
That's one of the better songs from the album. The ending is infectious "We aint going home got nowhere to go!" As a whole I don't think it's a shitty record, but they lost me in some parts of the songs, IE "She Burned Me Down". Seriously Pete, how many times do you have to repeat that "Everytime I see her start a fire... line? Same thing for "These Three Things", no way it needed to be 14 minutes long. "Halloween In Heaven" dosen't do anything for me either.

My favorite Type O record is still World Coming Down.

Dead Again's a little weak overall, but anyone who doesn't like "Tripping a Blind Man" is a faggot.

their worst album.

im no huge Type-O fan but i like their song "Anesthesia" for its nice little piano melody

im no huge Type-O fan but i like their song "Anesthesia" for its nice little piano melody
Really good song. I find Life Is Killing Me to be underrated. There's some great, catchy melodies to be found in songs like "Less Than Zero", "Todd's Ship Gods", "How Could She?", "(We Were) Electrocute" and "IYDKMIGTHTKY (Gimme That)" (especially the ending to that one, "You must decide/We're out of time/No place to hide/Your choice, not mine")