Type O Negative anyone?

Sep 1, 2001
Chicago
Visit site
anybody here like Type O Negative. i love em. i consider their music beautiful and deep. Bloody Kisses, October Rust (especially), and World Coming Down are the best because the first two are like obnoxious punk almost. Love you to death has to be one of the most greatest songs created. what does everyone else think of them??

-Im probably gonna get flamed for this :cry:

Originally posted by Confessor
I have World Coming Down.
Its ok. Nothing extraordinary.
I prefer Moonspell as far the singing goes and such.

That's funny, I always thought the dude from Moonspell was a cheap ripoff of Peter Steele. I really like Bloody Kisses and October Rust. Love you to Death is beautiful ("they say the beast inside of me is gonna get you, get you, get!"). And Christian Woman is just an alaround great song.

Verdict: they are good, but not the best

Originally posted by SentencedToBurn
anybody here like Type O Negative. i love em. i consider their music beautiful and deep. Bloody Kisses, October Rust (especially), and World Coming Down are the best because the first two are like obnoxious punk almost. Love you to death has to be one of the most greatest songs created. what does everyone else think of them??

-Im probably gonna get flamed for this :cry:

Bloody Kisses is a very nice album. Jesus Christ looks like me it's a great song. And funny. My fave.

I also love the attitude on the album:
-Never mistake lack of talent for genius;
-This opus is respectfully dedicated to all whom have had their hearts unesthetically ripped off. Base your joy not upon the deeds of others, for what is given can be taken away.
No hope=No fear.

Gotta love Steele