APOCRYPHA RECORDS (OFFICIAL)

ApocryphaRecords

New Metal Member
Jun 8, 2010
Hey guys,

Let me start by saying this post in not intended to be totally promotional! I know thats hard to believe but please try and trust me.

I have currently started working as an intern for Apocrypha Records (i'm an Irish lad over in the states..im one of ye!

Im really hoping to help the label in anyway I can.

Now I have examined the label and the bands signed to it, aswell as the webstore and other areas of business and have a few ideas I'd like to introduce to the company.

But I love getting other people's opinion so I was wondering if you could all do me a massive favour and was wondering if anybody had some time that they could take a look at the website, twitter and the different bands we have signed and give me there honest feedback on it.

I love getting constructive criticism (and by constructive i don't mean posts that just say "this is shit, this is shit..etc") and am willing to listen to all ideas and suggestions. If any of your ideas are you used I will make sure to credit you and try to send something your way as a thanks (dont expect anything huge, we aren't exactly millionaires! )

So heres a link to the website, twitter and all the bands we have signed:

Label website: www.apocrypharecords.com
Webstore: store.apocrypharecords.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ApocryphaRecord

Bands:
SYN- www.myspace.com/synmeta
BLASPHEMOUS CREATION- www.myspace.com/blasphemouscreation
ZEBADIAH CROWE- www.myspace.com/zebadiahcrowe
PHANTASMA- www.myspace.com/phantasma666
BLOOD SPLATTER TRILOGY- www.myspace.com/bloodsplattertrilogy

Thanks again guys and looking forward to your feedback!