April '06 Update

Jim LotFP

The Keeper of Metal
Jun 7, 2001
Helsinki, Finland
www.lotfp.com
People keep coming to the board and/or site even though there is nothing to see, so I thought I'd check in.

Currently I'm setting up to run an AD&D 1st Edition game here in Vaasa. Three players have already made characters and hopefully it'll be a lot of fun. I hadn't actually gamed since mid 2004 when I playtested an early version of LotFP: RPG a few times. And trying to write a game when you're not gaming is lame.

Anyway, the site for my AD&D campaign: http://www.lotfp.com/rpg/
It's not on the lotfprpg.com domain because I want to keep *my* game completely separate from games I'm playing, if that makes any sense.

As far as what's going on with LotFP: RPG right now... not much. Ah well. I'm continuously taking notes and jotting down ideas but production is not in full swing or anything. Sign up for the mailing list on the lotfprpg.com site and you'll be notified when something is happening, whenever that turns out to be. The last update sent out on that list was November 2005, the update before that was January 2005, so it's not like I'm flooding that list with junk. heh.

Only other thing I can say is, if I was going to release some poorly thought out crap, we'd be on the 3rd or 4th edition of LotFP: RPG already. :)

And I'll have something good and playable ready sometime before I die. Which means I know I won't get hit by a truck or anything for a few months at least. yay!