April 30 and/or May 1 Anthrax Roll Call !

so the meal get together is at 6:30pm?

As for crazy trip, this is my Chicago situation in detail:

I will be waking up at the brink of dawn to get to my 7:35am flight which briefly stops at Denver on the way to Midway airport in Chicago. I will be taking the L to the downtown area. I proceed to the House of Blues, meet up with some Anthrax messageboard people, eat early dinner, and then proceed into the concert area.
I will be enjoying the 2nd of 3 big special US Anthrax reunion gigs as they will have played Detroit the night before.

After the excitement calms down, I will probably have to taxi back to the airport as the L back to midway shuts down at 2am. I will get alittle nap at the airport before getting my 6am flight back thru Denver on way back to Albuquerque.

It sounds like I typed this for some place other than this board and if you guessed that, you would be correct. It was for my live journal. :D

Pure adrenaline will get me by on this trip!!! :Spin: :loco: o_O

ZTPioneer said:
That's a lot of gas money.

Split three ways. A couple tanks of gas on my behalf ain't gonna break the bank.

That ain't shit compared to the $400 I threw down for a hotel room in downtown Chicago. That's the most I have ever paid on Priceline. Oh well, at least we're close to the venue.

6:30 huh?
Ok, me and my date will be there. What is the reservation name under?

ANYONE who is getting a room in downtown Chicago should check out www.hotrooms.com
Awesome prices at great Hotels. I got a room at the HOB, after everywhere else said it wasn't available. This website is for Chicago Hotels only.

I'll be there won't be eating with you guys but i'll be there early enough to say whats up to you guys i'll be wearing my metal sludge shirt so look for the fat guy with the metal sludge shirt if you want to say whats up to me oh yea long hair and a beard too

defragger said:
I'll be there won't be eating with you guys but i'll be there early enough to say whats up to you guys i'll be wearing my metal sludge shirt so look for the fat guy with the metal sludge shirt if you want to say whats up to me oh yea long hair and a beard too

Note to self: do not wear Metal Sludge shirt or people will think I am defragger.

You seriously just described me. Well, I have a goatee, not a full beard, but close enough.

I'll be sure to wear my Clutch shirt so no one gets us confused. :)

chiefs45177 said:
Note to self: do not wear Metal Sludge shirt or people will think I am defragger.

You seriously just described me. Well, I have a goatee, not a full beard, but close enough.

I'll be sure to wear my Clutch shirt so no one gets us confused. :)
lol well good thing I posted I was wearing my sludge shirt seems to me everytime I goto see Anthrax in Chicago I am normally the only one in a sludge shirt hell every concert I goto I am the only one in a sludge shirt......see you guys tomorrow

I just noticed something if you guys are going to be eating at the house of blues for the pass the line thing you might want to change that reservation time...........according to the house of blues website the doors open at 6:30 but yea thats just my suggestion

defragger said:
... look for the fat guy with the metal sludge shirt if you want to say whats up to me oh yea long hair and a beard too
I think you just described me and about 78% of the crowd! ;)