April Toronto Show

ariellajem

New Metal Member
May 26, 2006
Toronto, On
Is anyone planning on going. I am new to Toronto (3weeks) and I really want to go, but I don't know anyone here who will want to go with me. Anyone in the Toronto area that is going and might want to chat please drop me a line.

Thanks Jax! You are definitely the kind of person I love to have on my side on the SymX forum. :D I need to meet some like minded folks in the GTA and I figured who better than SymX fans. At least I would know that we share an impeccable taste in music. :p

My brother and I aren't from Toronto but we are going to the show. It's going to be a killer show. This will be of course after we see Iron Maiden in March (we got floor tickets!!)

Anywho point is we are going to probably hitting the venue early to make sure we get a good spot, You'll probably be able to find us at the front of the line on April 11th lol.

I don't know anything about the upcoming show, but the one I went to earlier this year was general admission. The sound quality there was atrocious though. When Smoke and Mirrors started, I couldn't even tell what song it was until I studied what the members were physically doing. I know the band themselves were doing an amazing job, it's just the sound guys who suck.

This, unfortunately, was not a venue specific problem. It's seriously time for the guys to get a new road crew.

Were you talking about my post, Zach? Shit, you commented a few seconds after I posted it, haha. Yeah, you're probably right because I've heard people saying that the quality doesn't sound great at other venues either. It's too bad.

Yeah, it was about your post :lol:

And seriously man, i'm so fucking bored right now i've been going back and forth between the message boards i frequent just waiting for a new response. *sigh*

I need a life :(

Hahaha, time for you to get into Guitar Hero... I've lost many hours of my life with that game, and I regret nothing. (To all GH haters, I'm aware that it's not the same as playing real guitar. I know it's just a game, and it's the haters that are actually more pathetic)

I hope they work out the audio problems because that is obviously integral. How early before the concert did the line begin forming?

I wish I could give you an accurate answer, but I'm really not sure. Meeting the guys afterwards was incredible. There weren't many people waiting around for them to come out. There must've been less than 30 of us. SymX met, took pictures, and signed autographs for everybody who waited.

I hope Jax can let the guys know how much we all appreciated that. It shows us how amazing they are, not just as musicians, but as people, which furthers my love for their music.