Aptrigga

Grahamsxe

New Metal Member
May 23, 2010
I recently bought aptrigga and I'm trying to make this snare sound good using the joey sturgis 1 snare and it sounds fake, i think it's because it can only do the same velocity, I was wondering if there were hints or tips on how to adjust settings on it to make it sound real

who told you it can only do the same velocity?
I sually have it on random and use only the loudest hits, but I'm usually blending with te real snare.
if you're replacing 100% or using programmed drums you might wanna switch to the dynamic setting and use hard soft and medium hits, or at least hard and medium

btw, did anyone notice that the pitch shifting does only work for the first loaded sample?
each other sample is not shifted or am i missing something?

Aptrigga is deceptively versatile. The manual is really helpful to delve deeper, repeated readings are a must.

as soon as i set the pitch for one sample and go the next one the setting is the same as the first one but the pitch still doesn´t change on the other samples....:-(
yeah, i think i really have to read the fucking manual. ;-)

as soon as i set the pitch for one sample and go the next one the setting is the same as the first one but the pitch still doesn´t change on the other samples....:-(
yeah, i think i really have to read the fucking manual. ;-)

I assume you're confusing the pitch/tune (in the center bit of the plugin) with the "pitch modulation" in the right third, which is completely different and has a different function (a VERY useful one btw)