are SD 2.0 drums meant to bleed through drumagog/aptrigga

XxSicRokerxX

Gabriel R.
Nov 25, 2010
Orange County, CA
I know this may be a noobish question but i have a question.

Ive tried the demo of drumagog and bought aptrigga 2.

Anyways i feel that sometimes when i use either program (i mainly use it for snare) i can still hear the original SD 2.0 snare in the background?

Like i really like hearing the samples individually on either aptrigga or drumagog but then when i hear the mix i feel that the snare from SD 2.0 bleeds through

Is it just me?

Is there a way to make the sample 100% wet and the dry SD 2.0 0% ? Or well it always blend?

In aptrigga theres a "mix" or "blend" knob, i dont remember what it was called but just adjust that and ull only hear the sampled track, couldnt help you with drumagog as i only messed with the demo like 2 years ago and havent touched it since.

If you're going to replace 100% the snare, why not use aptrigga's midi input to trigger the sample directly from the midi file?
If you're blending it with SD snare, I guess the bleed you're hearing comes from the OH track within superior, and
the room channels, so turn off the snare bleed in the OH's and Room channels.

I know this may be a noobish question but i have a question.

Ive tried the demo of drumagog and bought aptrigga 2.

Anyways i feel that sometimes when i use either program (i mainly use it for snare) i can still hear the original SD 2.0 snare in the background?

Like i really like hearing the samples individually on either aptrigga or drumagog but then when i hear the mix i feel that the snare from SD 2.0 bleeds through

Is it just me?

Is there a way to make the sample 100% wet and the dry SD 2.0 0% ? Or well it always blend?

Hello,

Thanks for checking out the Drumagog 5 demo.

As long as Drumagog's Blend Control is all the way to the right, there will be none of the original track's audio coming through. Based on what you're describing, it sounds like your original snare is coming through on another channel (because of Superior Drummer's mic bleed option, it might appear in your kick track) or through something like a BUS or AUX send (like through a reverb).

Cheers,
Jack