Cubase 5 and Drumagog help!

roozor

Jan 9, 2008
Hi Guys,

I've always been an ableton live guy, i've just moved to cubase 5.

Drumagog shows up in the vst plugins page, but when i hit f11 to add an instrument track with it, it doesn't show up.

What i can do is create an audio track and use drumagog as in insert.

I want to trigger superior 2.0 kicks and snare from midi, and use drumagog to replace. I read the drumagog manual online but no joy.

Might be a bit of a noob question, but oh well :( everyone's a noob once right?

bump :(

I used to do this all the time in ableton live, but i can't for the life of me do it in Cubase 5! :(

Look in the plugins folder of the audio track you need drumagog on, so forget about F11.. that's more for synth plugins. hopefully that helps.

On Ableton live i used to create 2 midi tracks, one with superior, one with drumagog and then set superior to multi out. On the other midi track load drummergog and set a kick sample - then just set midi in enabled and set the correct note.

I can't seem to do this at all on Cubase :(

Roozor,

I believe we answered this on our forum, but for others who are interested:

The reason Drumagog doesn't appear is that it's an VST effect, and the Add Instrument Track option don't show effects, only instruments. You need to add an Instrument track with Superior on it, then press the "e" button to open the effects panel and add Drumagog to the insert section.