Arabella Watson Benefit

Mustang

The Edge
Sep 15, 2006
Tremont, IL
www.eternity-x.com
Forum member and friend to many, Wes Watson has a very young daughter. And ever since birth, she's dealt with serious heart problems. She's been through a couple of surgeries, a temporary pacemaker, and now a permanent pacemaker.

In addition to the extreme emotional stress, this has caused serious financial stress for the family. So, members of Wes's band (StrangeLand) have put together an all-day benefit concert. Here's the details:

Date -- February 24th.

Time -- Noon until 10PM

Location -- FOLEPI Building
2200 E. Washington Dr.
East Peoria, IL 61611
(309) 698-4711

Now, I know that most of you won't be able to make it. "So, how can I help, ?" you may ask. Well they set something up just for YOU.

Donations can be sent directly to:

Heartland Bank
c/o Arabella Watson Benefit
3400 Court St.
Pekin, IL 61554
(309) 347-6626

Make checks payable to Arabella Watson Benefit.

Several great bands will be playing this night along with alot of other cool stuff.
For further info, visit http://benefit.arabellasheart.com. From there, you can also access the main site and read more about Arabella's condition as well as related info.

Folks please remember this is for a very good cause. I wouldn't normally post something like this, But Wes is a very close friend and he & his family needs all the help they can get.
So please help if you can. Even a note to let him know you care would be great.

Thanks!

Sad story. Wishing her and her family all the best. Hope they get the support they need. How old is she now?

Wish i could make this worthy event, but alas i can't I wish Wes and his family the best and know my friend you are in my prayers, and the prayers of all of us at TEXAS MADFEST. Oh i forgot i know what you are going thru as my 14 year old daughter was diagnosed at age 3 months with ASP, which is atrial seputal defect. She went thru open heart surgery at age 4 and now is 14 and has no symptoms and is a vibrant, out going very atheletic young woman. She is a Brown Belt in Kung Fu and will get her Back belt in two weeks. So Wes my friend i know its hard and i know what your feeling but all will work out, and your daughter will grow into the fine young woman you want. God Bless you and your family.

Wow - Thanks Pyramaze51 - that's awesome to hear.

We'll have to meet & shake hands this year. :) I look forward to seeing my daughter grow up & be athletic. She is doing well, but not completely out of the woods, so to speak. Her Tricuspid valve is a bit leaky, and worrying the docs, and her septum isn't well. I can't claim to understand it all - but we have good docs, and I pray, a lot. I'm very glad to hear your daughter is doing well!

The benefit went very well. Eden & Randall guy Lane Baldwin showed up - and they even wrote us up on their web site: http://www.eden-electronics.com/info/bts/bts_HeartRock.asp

Was a great day - and love was certainly shown to us in full force.

Thanks all for the prayers, thoughts, positive energy & everything else. I know we wouldn't have made it through this alone - and thanks to all my friends - we didn't have to.

:)

I just gotta add that the Eden stuff sounded soo freaking good.
I never thought bass tone could be that impressive .
I have heard alot of gear, but man it really takes the cake.

Anyways,
Your in our thoughts and prayers always Wes.
If you need anything at all you know where to find me.