3. Pilgrim
4. Silverwing
5. Demonic Science
6. Seed Of Hate
7. Angel Claw
8. Burning Bridges
9. (Japanese bonus) Scream of Anger
10. (Japanese bonus) Fields Of Desolation'99

Well... You know this band. The “musicians’ death metal band”. This band is the “all stars band”. And this album is an album that serves you all you need. This album is the best Arch Enemy album for me, despite the old vocalist Johan Liiva. Now Angela is the vocalist and everybody loves her.
This album shows you aggression, brutality, melodies that you can’ t believe, superb riffing, brilliant guitar playing by Amott Bros.,catchy choruses, speed, sadness, anger, incredible drumming by Daniel Erlandson (ex-Eucharist) and it goes on and on...
I don’ t wanna tell you about all the songs but i’ ll mention a few of them because these songs would be classics after many many years from now. The opener “The Immortal” is a great classic. Shows you all trademarks of Arch Enemy. The other two songs i have to mention are “Silverwing” and “Angelclaw”... Solos and melodies on these two songs are unbelievable! If you wanna die these days, listen to those songs before pulling the trigger. They will show you, there are things that make life better. The lead on “Silverwing” is maybe the most flawless lead i’ ve ever heard.
If you do not have this album yet, you are not an Arch Enemy fan for sure. But if you wanna know about Arch Enemy, buy this album and you’ ll thank me. I think this is one of the best metal albums of all times. This is a definition of metal... Worship it!

Rating: 5/5

Ahmet Saracoglu

Support: www.metalforlife.com

How can you say that Angela is better! Sure she is good but I want Johan Back! He rocks hard core like that! and I like burning bridges better than Wages of Sin! THe first four songs are alright though! Can't wait to see them live next month though

I like how Arch Enemy advances with every album. I believe this album is incredible. The vocals are quite different on this album than anything else they have. On Stigmata and Black Earth the vocals are slightly lower. The musicianship on this album is amazing, the riffing is incredibly catchy, and i like Daniel's drum arrangements. Over all i would have to say its their second best cd. My favorite has always been Wages of Sin.

How can you say that Angela is better! Sure she is good but I want Johan Back! He rocks hard core like that! and I like burning bridges better than Wages of Sin!
HELL YEAH ofcourse
you have to like angela she's awsome BUT johan is so much better and also i know mike amott!just wanted to say that:)

I miss the huge wall of sound production like on Burning Bridges. I find the newer Arch Enemy albums to be too thin sounding.

i think most agree that Johan Liiva isn't that great of a vocalist and it was in their best interest to get Angela.