arch enemy show

holyimmortal

metal heavyweight
Apr 26, 2005
anyone going ? arch enemy, the haunted, the black dahlia murder, and it dies today. this show is gonna fucken rule. oh ya its in montreal, anyone in the ottawa area is welcome to hitch a ride!

i wish i could.. i already seen though arch enemy like 4 times and seen them with black dahlia murder and hate eternal at chicago. the haunted is pretty boring now.. One Kill Wonder and the haunted made me do it is their only good albums..

rEVOLVEr doesn't have that cool swedish/gothenburg sound that the haunted used to have. PLUS - the singer now is very boring and slayerish.. the other singer was fucking cool.. One kill wonder was their best.

DeFy said:
rEVOLVEr doesn't have that cool swedish/gothenburg sound that the haunted used to have. PLUS - the singer now is very boring and slayerish.. the other singer was fucking cool.. One kill wonder was their best.

Must agree with most of what you had to say except I prefer THMMDI than OKW. And I don't know about comparing Peter Dolving to Tom Araya... Tom must have one of the most monotonous voice ever. ..and The Haunted's sound has always turn around the Slayer sound (see first Self Titled album). I personnaly prefer Peter's voice over Marco's hardcorish screams.

It's just a matter of opinion for sure. One Kill Wonder sure rocks indeed! :headbang: