Arcturus + Enslaved @ Camden Underworld

Zoliv

New Metal Member
Oct 13, 2004
France
I plan to go to London with some friends to see this show : Arcturus + Enslaved + Madder Mortem + Red Harvest + Grimfest (Inferno Metal Festival).

I've seen on the Camden Underworld Website that the doors open à 5h30 PM, and there is a note : "PLEASE NOTE: ENSLAVED will be on stage at 6:00pm". What does it mean ? I personnally thought that Enslaved was the second band of this pack (in popularity), but i'm not sure any more... Is there a reason for the placement of Enslaved as the first playing band (there is a note only for this concert on the Underworld site, no other gig has such a note) ?

:yell: I want at least one hour of Enslaved !!! Isa is such a marvelous album :worship:

Agreed that Enslaved should be ranked higher. It's not a possibility that they have another gig to get to because their next performance would be in Copenhagen on the 9th of February.... Hmmm... I dunno...I wish I could give a reason, but bluh...At least you get to see them. Have fun.

I just downloaded an Arcturus live recording of their second show ever outside of Norway, a concert in Germany. It's the greatest thing I've ever heard. I hate you Europeans! 'Oh, I'm just gonna go catch the Arcturus show, ya know, good times.' :yell: FUCK!! :yell:

The Grimace said:
I just downloaded an Arcturus live recording of their second show ever outside of Norway, a concert in Germany. It's the greatest thing I've ever heard.
I do have this show too and yeah, it sounds fucking great !! Can't wait until the end of January coz i'm gonna obviously cross the channel to see them + Enslaved + Madder Mortem :loco:
But for Enslaved, yeah, it's kinda strange..maybe you should have asked IN the Underworld, they could have answered your question...

What's really annoying is, I'll have gone back to university at the other end of the country about 2 weeks before the gig, so it's kinda awkward and a bit of a bastard for me to go back again just 2 weeks after leaving. It sucks.