[gig] 06.04.2006 London, Uk - The Camden Underworld

Nygård

Warlord
Mar 9, 2006
www.turisas.com
Almost exactly one year after our first time on British soil, we are now coming back, so do not miss out on this outrageus party! Thursday evening is no excuse... :kickass:

TurisasadwithBattlelorecopy.jpg

Tickets advance £ 10.00 (see info below)
Support: Battlelore (FIN)
Doors: 19.00

http://www.theunderworldcamden.co.uk/

Gig and Club Tickets available from The World's End pub
(next door to The Underworld)

Box office hours:
Mon-Sat 11:00am - 11:00pm
Sun 12:00pm - 10:30pm

Gig Tickets also available by credit card from:

Ticketweb 08700 600 100
www.ticketweb.co.uk

Stargreen 020 7734 8932
www.stargreen.com

Way Ahead 020 7403 3331
www.tickets-online.co.uk

The Underworld is situated opposite Camden Town tube station (Northern Line)

Why London?? Ok... its population is about 7 million people... but i'm pretty sure you could sell out a venue in Manchester or other parts of Britain aswell. Do more gigs than just London... :erk:

P.S. It ain't exactly a raid of our shores either... more like a light pillaging. If you want to make it a raid you need to venture into deeper territories... :)

FromHereToDeath said:
Why London?? Ok... its population is about 7 million people... but i'm pretty sure you could sell out a venue in Manchester or other parts of Britain aswell. Do more gigs than just London... :erk:

P.S. It ain't exactly a raid of our shores either... more like a light pillaging. If you want to make it a raid you need to venture into deeper territories... :)

im pretty sure the population of london is more like 10-15 million.....and theyre playing camden cos its 20 mins from my house :p