[gig] 06.04.2006 London, Uk - The Camden Underworld

Serious gig was that!! First time I'd ventured to the Underworld but the atmosphere was shit hot and Turisas even managed to eclipse their gig at Wacken which took some doing.

Never heard Battlelore before but thought their set was pretty damn cool - longest slot for support band I've ever seen! Bumped into 'em at some bar in town after the gig too and vaguely remember enjoying a couple of very drunken pints with them before memory loss kicked in / fell down toilet stairs and knocked myself out / etc.

Roll on Bloodstock:kickass:

well, that deffinatly made up for the whole, showing up 2 songs into their set at wacken after wondering to the wrong stage half drunk and half asleep. yes, yes it did.
i did fall sleep in the closed bar near the stage during battlelore(twice actually) because i didnt feel too well and had been awake far too long. but turisas sure as hell woke me up and made me feel much better, :D.

blatently one of the best gigs ever!, with one of the best set lists to match, :D.

cant wait for B.O.A.

-e
xx

suns_recline said:
i did fall sleep in the closed bar near the stage during battlelore(twice actually) because i didnt feel too well and had been awake far too long. but turisas sure as hell woke me up and made me feel much better, :D

What a fantasic story! :headbang:

anyone happen to see me in my viking hat? the long haired drunkard fellow shouting out random lyrics.
?
some kiss-arse guy approached me and my mate phil becasue of the viking hats thing and took our picture and asked us some stupid questions and he said we'd be in the May issue of Metal Hammer .. thanks but no thanks..

suns_recline said:
it is?, i thought it just pointed out that i was being a bit of a pussy, XD.
ah well

:kickass:

-e
xx

The story was fantastic, becauase Turisas destroyed the pussy in you, causing you to wake the hell up and rock the hell out!

@deadwinternight: no, :p, and that guy sounds like a bit of a tosser to be fair.

@tonberry: ah ha, this is indeed, a very good point, so good infact that it almost hides the pussy-ish-ness....almost....XP

awesome pics, this one just made me laugh my ass off though:

p10101413eo.jpg

looks like he's about to bite that nipple right off, XD, crazy!

though to be fair, if wouldnt have supprised me if he had tried. that was a crazy show. :Smug:

-e
xx

suns_recline said:
@deadwinternight: no, :p, and that guy sounds like a bit of a tosser to be fair.

yeah he was. just by talking to him i could tell that he didnt know a think about metal and he looked like one of these guys who listens to lost prophets coz he thinks they are 'totally broootal' ... cunt. lol

suns_recline said:
well, that deffinatly made up for the whole, showing up 2 songs into their set at wacken after wondering to the wrong stage half drunk and half asleep. yes, yes it did.
i did fall sleep in the closed bar near the stage during battlelore(twice actually) because i didnt feel too well and had been awake far too long. but turisas sure as hell woke me up and made me feel much better, :D.

blatently one of the best gigs ever!, with one of the best set lists to match, :D.

cant wait for B.O.A.

-e
xx

ah ha! i know who you are now! me and my fiance were sitting on the 2 stools behind you, we just thought you couldnt handle your drink :lol: