Arcturus to hopefully tour America 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to a Mayhem concert last week and got to talking with Jan Axel "Hellhammer" Blomberg, the drummer. We shot the shit for a while then I brought up the PP incident and if Arcturus will come to America. He said that what happened was beyond his control and not his decision, but that he will try and bring Arcturus to America after their run of European dates.

I went to a Mayhem concert last week and got to talking with Jan Axel "Hellhammer" Blomberg, the drummer. We shot the shit for a while then I brought up the PP incident and if Arcturus will come to America. He said that what happened was beyond his control and not his decision, but that he will try and bring Arcturus to America after their run of European dates.

Cool, did you ask him why he's a homophobic/racist piece of shit too?

Do you know how many times members of Arcturus have said that in casual conversation with fans?

Not sure if I would believe him, honestly...

I need to get Deron to build an automatic lock for a thread anytime the word Arcturus is posted on this forum. Of course, anytime anyone posted the word "douchebag" it would end up locking things as well.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.