Are there any radio stations that play Dark Tranquillity?

Arch

‫‬**‪‫‬**҉‫‬**‪‫‬**҉ ‫‬*
Oct 9, 2001
// -->
No, I'm not talking about college radios or internet radio. And maybe not just Dark Tranquillity but any other good bands that are out there.

Also, does the radio stations in your area play good music now?

The radiostations in my area is so crappy that it lies beyond comprehension. It only top 25 singles mixed with braindead ramblings and annoying commercials.

Although, one of the Swedish public sevice channels recorded a DT gig in Gothenburg a year or two ago, which later were broadcasted in almost it's entirety.

A couple of years ago, P3 also broadcasted Musikjournalen featuring Stanne and Sundin in which they got to choose songs to play and talk a little bit about various stuff. I used to have that as an MP3 but I think I've lost it. Anyway, that was introduced by "Feast of Burden." So there you go. Yahoo.

Ah, what doesnt kill me only postpones the inevitable ;)

:p

(And it would be waaaay too late to start watching out now :p)(teehee)
[edit] Leave away the "the Grand"-part btw, its just my full name :p you dont call other by their last names, do you? WELL? :p Naah, it just sounds so.. :erk: )

@Rahvin: No no no, thats all wrong. You were supposed to act like this:

OMG OMG DIMMIE!!!!! :D :D WB BOY! :hotjump: OMg teeheeee n____n wooooooooh ^__^ where have you been, for fck's sake! OMg *hugs* :p

@asphyxy: Do you mean the radio station play Blink 182 or the radio station IS Blink 182? ;)

Hmm - I do a little Internet Radio program of Progressive Metal, Dark Metal, and Non-shitty power metal.

Wednesday nights 8-10pm EST (GMT -5.00)

My show is UrinalCakemiX.

Also realize that this is a pop/rap station except on Wednesday nights . Don't ask why or how I got into this station, just listen! WE have 2 servers, 1 96k (Broadband) and 1 24kbps (Dial-Up).

www.x-nr.net - listen in Wednesday!

There's a radio station here in Northern California that has played them ONCE. On Friday nights, there's a two-hour show called "The Mosh Pit" (pretty well thought-out name, huh?) and they played "Monochromatic Stains" a few months ago.

There are no heavy metal or hard rock radio stations where I live. Los Angeles, of all places.