Are there good instrument shops in Stokholm?

::XeS::

Mar 30, 2005
Italy
www.myspace.com
Hi guys
In september I'll fly to sweden, in Stokholm..and I wanna know if there are good instrument/equipment shop in this city.....guitars,mics,etc..you know.
Thank you

Here are my top 5:

1. 4sound Stockholm - Folkungagatan 54
Good shop with great personel. More for modern studiostuff. Some guitarstuff aswell.

2. DLX Music - Fridhemsgatan 40
Great shop with lots and lots of guitars!

3. Musikborsen/Forstarkardoktorn - Sankt Eriksgatan 58
Lots of metal guitargear/ amps and shit. I've bought guitars from
there many times.

4. JAM - Roslagsgatan 14(and around the area)
They've got like 4 shops in the area with either guitars, studioequipment,drums, acoustic etc. Pretty good.

5. Musikborsen - There are shops all around the city. They have a little of everything and often have campaigns with low prices.

Hi
I'm writing from Stockholm right now (my girl got the fever :erk: and tomorrow I'll fly away)!
I visited 3 of the shops you reccomend me. I bought some Tortex and 1 speaker cable (made in italy :D) at 4Sound...pretty good shop.
I also discovered that DLX and Musik Borsen are very near my hostel but I checked them only from the street.
I thought I would see more metal guys but I found mostly alternative/"tokyo hotel"/short hair guys in Stockholm..
Anyway it's a beautiful city, very safe and very organized...all the opposite of the Italian's cities, where criminals (italians and foreigners) can do crimes (also murder) and after 2-3 days they are free because politicians did ridicolous acts....
I'LL MISS SVERIGE!

Stockholm is the gayest city in all of sweden :), next time around give the west coast and gothenburg try. Right Goddamn Guitar? ;)

Hi
I'm writing from Stockholm right now (my girl got the fever :erk: and tomorrow I'll fly away)!
I visited 3 of the shops you reccomend me. I bought some Tortex and 1 speaker cable (made in italy :D) at 4Sound...pretty good shop.
I also discovered that DLX and Musik Borsen are very near my hostel but I checked them only from the street.
I thought I would see more metal guys but I found mostly alternative/"tokyo hotel"/short hair guys in Stockholm..
Anyway it's a beautiful city, very safe and very organized...all the opposite of the Italian's cities, where criminals (italians and foreigners) can do crimes (also murder) and after 2-3 days they are free because politicians did ridicolous acts....
I'LL MISS SVERIGE!

Probably you're right but it's a good city to visit...very cool. The Vasa museum and the Skansen are awesome!

Goddamn lucky you! my brother is not into museum and stuff, so when last year I took a trip to Stockholm I couldn't see those museum :( !
I'll try next time!
And yes Sweden is amazing! Amazing places to live in, amazing girls ;) and great music! what do you want more!?!?! ahahah
Xes did you visit the south of sweden as well or just Stockholm? if not next time take a trip to Malmo and Helsingborg, they really deserve to be visited!

On the other hand, milan has the duomo and the gallery.
I've been there twice and the architecture rocks!

Goddamn lucky you! my brother is not into museum and stuff, so when last year I took a trip to Stockholm I couldn't see those museum :( !
I'll try next time!
And yes Sweden is amazing! Amazing places to live in, amazing girls ;) and great music! what do you want more!?!?! ahahah
Xes did you visit the south of sweden as well or just Stockholm? if not next time take a trip to Malmo and Helsingborg, they really deserve to be visited!

Yep Duomo, "Castello Forzesco" the Castle (I think one of the biggest castle inside a city), the art gallery called "Brera" is amazing, not as good as Firenze's Uffizi anyway and last but not least the -> http://www.villabelgiojosobonaparte.it/.
Goddamn we got such amazing places but foreign people just visit few stuff, anyway the other cities of Italy are way better than Milan, Milan is really an industrial city compared to the rest of Italy.

Kaomao, I visited only Stockholm...next time I'll try the southern but I think that for a good trip around the countries I'll need a car.

Fredrik...yes we have the duomo, firenze, roma....but here the life sucks. Italy is dirty, expensive, there is no work, managed by dickheads and now there is an invasion of any kind of people from romania, marocco, tunisia, albania, etc... someone come here to work but a big amount of them come here to do every kind of crime. We have a justice that is a joke: If you kill someone with your car because you're drunk, the next day you can be free..and all this foreigners know it. And the politicians do nothing. In Stockholm you can go in the subway during the night with no problem...in Milan it's good if you can go out live, also in the streets. Lot of gilrs was raped in the streets by foreigners, clandestines and no one do something for the people's security....and I can write for hours about the shitty italy...Sweden is better. :D