Are we not allowed

we are allowed to talk about Anthrax-shirts, Anthrax-caps, Anthrax-beanies, why aren't we allowed to talk about Anthrax-wives beaters?

Many questions ...

The one I have: will I get banned for starting that thread?! Nobody from Ultimate Metal has contacted me so far. They just took the thread off. Don't really care about it, am a loyal visitor of this forum and would like to comply to the rules ... even though I wasn't aware of this kinda stuff.

I guess they don't want a lot of trash-talk about Charlie (from people who don't know about the situation), which I can respect, still it's a bit strange since this is official information.

obviously a pretty sad situation,his wife looks like trouble,i feel for charlie but it does take 2 to tango,all that touring couldnt be good if shes a needy womam,good luk chuck

we are allowed to talk about Anthrax-shirts, Anthrax-caps, Anthrax-beanies, why aren't we allowed to talk about Anthrax-wives beaters?

How do you know if he actually beat his wife?? It annoys me when jackoffs speculate when they don't even have a clue what even happened.

Lets try & maintain the 'cleanliness; of this thread then.

Hope all goes well with Charlie, we are behind u, hope that u n yer lil' girl are doing fine.

Nothing bring us down most then internal turmoils.

Yes to THRASH TALK!!

Lots of speculation doing the rounds and all I will say is I echo sentiments on here of wishing all parties a happy resolution to all this - especially for the welfare of their daughter.
Some things are best not brought up on here. For once lets respect the privacy of the situation especially before we know all the facts.

Lots of speculation doing the rounds and all I will say is I echo sentiments on here of wishing all parties a happy resolution to all this - especially for the welfare of their daughter.
Some things are best not brought up on here. For once lets respect the privacy of the situation especially before we know all the facts.

I agree 100%. Whatever happens in anyone's personal lives let alone Charlie's is none of our business. I hope it ends well too.

I agree 100%. Whatever happens in anyone's personal lives let alone Charlie's is none of our business. I hope it ends well too.

I am in agreement with you. The one thing I don't like is laundry like this being hung out to dry. The information is absolutely public knowledge and record but that doesn't mean it needs to put in our faces.

They both made mistakes here, but for the daughter's sake they both need to come together and sort this all out. So I hope they can amicably resolve this so Charlie can get back to doing what he's done best all these years.

I am sure Charlie beating his wife in front of his kid is somewhat of a story he doesn't want to linger around on forums. Or the fact that he got his ass kicked by a girl might be another reason. For what ever reason threads seem to have gotten deleted. I blame it on Stompmosher!

If he ever has to do jail time for beating his wife in front of his kids and the other inmates find out that was the reason he will have a 'hard' time in there!

:mad:

Sorry i know its your right to say it...I just totally don't agree with it at all.

If I got it right, he did not beat his wife, it was the other way round. He got his ass kicked by his wife.

hey jerkland or uh Maidenfanboy jr.,

I thought we were going to stop speculating??? YOU don't know shit so why do you post this stuff??