Are you a nerd? Then prepare to have a hard on

Hah! And I ordered my new comp yesterday! I so cant wait for HL2, Doom3 and the next UT! w00t w00t! Long live the nerds! Who needs a GF, I have a computer!
Fuck Jau!

Northern Viking said:
Hah! And I ordered my new comp yesterday! I so cant wait for HL2, Doom3 and the next UT! w00t w00t! Long live the nerds! Who needs a GF, I have a computer!
Fuck Jau!
my computer is quickly deteriorating with those releases :lol:
i gotta wait my bro to give up on his radeon 9800 all in wonder PRO to get some new tech madness :p

yeah that technology presentation at e3 was kickass, i saw the 180mb video
totally amazing! the colored glass light and the character details rule
and the physics part too, that flexible pipe looks like it's gonna be a lot of fun in a game

EagleFlyFree said:
yeah that technology presentation at e3 was kickass, i saw the 180mb video
totally amazing! the colored glass light and the character details rule
and the physics part too, that flexible pipe looks like it's gonna be a lot of fun in a game
damn
180 mg? i'm too lazy to download all that :lol:
where can i get it?

COBSteele02 said:
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you played Far Cry yet?

It rivals Half Life 2 and Doom3.

Its an impressive game.
i read about it when it still wasn't such a big fuzz on the media, they were starting to finish the development the engine
and i said "DAMN this will rape all computers!"

and it is, indeed, raping them :p

Tut Ankh Amon said:
I now confront TUT of the Brazilian semi-cheap-Half-male-Man-whore! I have been waiting for Halo 2 and Doom 3 for years and you dare call me and my kindred NERDS! ... notice the .sthml=stockholm>your country as in "who is ruling nerd earth" abilites! Sweden>Brazilia ..hrmmm... I promise to spend less time here once these games are released. Now TUT gets his spanking"

*slap,slap,salp*

Edit:afraid of MagSec's spelling bee! :lol:

Mammoth said:
I now confront TUT of the Brazilian semi-cheap-Half-male-Man-whore! I have been waiting for Halo 2 and Doom 3 for years and you dare call me and my kindred NERDS! ... notice the .sthml=stockholm>your country as in "who is ruling nerd earth" abilites! Sweden>Brazilia ..hrmmm... I promise to spend less time here once these games are released. Now TUT gets his spanking"

*slap,slap,salp*

Edit:afraid of MagSec's spelling bee! :lol:
do you know why magsec doesn't complain about your grammar errors? cause he can't understand what the hell you say! :loco:

and it's braSilia, b33ch :p

Aaaaaargh.. and the cunts at the shop I ordered my comp at wont ship it, cause it's still missing the case.. it's been almost 3 weeks since I made the order! :yell:

Northern Viking said:
Aaaaaargh.. and the cunts at the shop I ordered my comp at wont ship it, cause it's still missing the case.. it's been almost 3 weeks since I made the order! :yell:

Fuck that.

Try www.newegg.com

They got nice deals I built my friend a nice rig about 4 months ago using them and it was like under 800 bucks.

They get it to you fast too.