are you buying SCARS OF THE CRUCIFIX

You know i dont buy albums these days unless they are worth it and good, and just when i thuoght Heretic by morbid angel was amazing out comes scars of the crucifix. I dont know man, i am way impressed by this. Deicide once again out does themselves.

i have to agree... although the only other Deicide i've heard is the debut from way back in the death heyday...

i have to say though that 'Scars Of The Crucifix' makes the latest Morbid Angel offering look like stale cider-smelling tramp piss in comparison... which in itself is both a good thing for Deicide but a bad thing for the Angel.

as for selling Deicide cds on this webstore...
well considering, unless Earache personally make a deal with the respective record label, they're not allowed to sell anything from another label and make a profit from it... plus it'd be feeding the competition.

http://earacheshop.com/store/deicide.html for Scars Of The Crucifix.

i dare say after teh album comes out, there might be some t-shirts on there. Be glad that they've signed to a damn good and respected label like Earache, and not left to slowly die in a pool of mediocrity on Roadrunner.

im deffinatly gnna be buyin it, im only 16, but i have been listening to deicide since they came out, and i am hearing good things about Scars of the Crucifix. Glen Benton is absolutely amazing, has anyone heard him on the Vital Remains album-Dechristianize...its fucking amazing :worship:

I've heard good things about this album so if it's affordable and I have a job (ergo: money) then yeah I'll probably pick it up. No way I was paying £16 or so for In Torment In Hell...

Dr Psyklonic said:
i dare say after teh album comes out, there might be some t-shirts on there. Be glad that they've signed to a damn good and respected label like Earache, and not left to slowly die in a pool of mediocrity on Roadrunner.
unfortunately they wont be selling t-shirts, earache do not own the rights for the artwork, I enquired about this the other day.

As for the album I have heard the whole thing and have had a couple of weeks oof listening (earache sent me the promo) and it is absolutely superb. In my opinion it is their best album in a long time.

I just got the CD today b/c it came out in the US today(24th) and it is awesome, the dvd is pretty sweet too