"Are You Dead Yet?" Japanese Bonus Track

The Don

Oct 29, 2004
Evergreen, Colorado USA
"According to Germany's Rock Hard magazine, CHILDREN OF BODOM laid down a cover version of the POISON hit single "Talk Dirty to Me" during the recording sessions for their new album, "Are You Dead Yet?". The song is expected to surface on the Japanese version of the new CD, which will also contain a special bonus DVD featuring exclusive footage from the making of the album, live videos and rare recordings. The other audio bonus track on the CD is said to be a cover of the BRITNEY SPEARS hit "Oops I Did It Again" (which also appears on CHILDREN OF BODOM's "In Your Face" single)."

Taken from www.hailmetal.com

Enemy242 said:
i could swear this was already posted on the board somewhere... either that or i'm just imagining things

Yeah I thought so too at first, but when I couldn't find it anywhere else right away I came to the conclusion that it was only posted on the SoB forum, not here yet. :p

CadalMord said:
Yeah I thought so too at first, but when I couldn't find it anywhere else right away I came to the conclusion that it was only posted on the SoB forum, not here yet. :p

yeah i think i read it on sob too but i can't remember