AYDY? Deluxe Edition

The Bringer

Dec 8, 2003
British Columbia, Canada
For anyone interested:

According to a posting on the CHILDREN OF BODOM fan site Scythes-Of-Bodom.com, a limited Japanese deluxe CD+DVD edition of CHILDREN OF BODOM's "Are You Dead Yet?" album is scheduled to be released in Japan on January 25. The content of the package is still a bit unclear, but at least the two cover songs "Talk Dirty To Me" (POISON) and "Oops I Did It Again!" (BRITNEY SPEARS) will be featured on the release. The DVD will have the making of "Are You Dead Yet?" plus a "fooling around" video called "COBHC - All Night Long", which was previously scheduled to be released on the Japanese special edition of "Are You Dead Yet?". It is rumored that this CD will also contain three live songs recorded on the band's last tour of Japan in October and that the DVD will contain the "making of" videos of "Trashed, Lost & Strungout" and "Sixpounder". However, this has not yet been confirmed.

The live songs would be awesome since there hasn't been any official live songs since the Tokyo Warhearts CD was released. If it actually has ALL the stuff listed there, I would think about getting it.

Ch0k3h01d said:
I have the special edition. For some odd reason it never shipped with a DVD. But mine came with the extra songs and a COB cloth.

There's no special edition yet, the one with 2 bonus tracks is just the normal Japanese edition.