Are You Dead Yet (LIMITED EDITON) on amazon.com

Natassja said:
thats the one i ordered it came to about $50. it just occurred to me though, what region is japan and is the dvd gonna be that region or will it work everywhere or what?

UK is Region 2, as is the whole of Europe, so we're okay.

If I order it from Japan... when will it arrive to me (to Finland)? I'd love to have this... but I can't wait a week longer. The only comfort is that it costs a lot...

i just got an email from cdjapan saying this:

'The catalog number of the following item
has been changed from UICO-9012 to UICO-1086.
=================================
ARE YOU DEAD YET?/
Children of Bodom
=================================

Due to this change, the price has also
changed from 3,143 yen to 2,427 yen

Please check the following page of the item detailes:
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=UICO-1086'

now it says its just the regular cd album. whats happened to the dvd? have they decided not to release it? i dont wanna pay $50 for a cd i can get here

What The Fuck?!?!? I just got that e mail too. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DVD? Is there any way of cancelling your order. Cause I'm not buying it if its not the DVD?

Just mail them.

cdjapan.co.jp support said:
Dear XXXXXX,

Hi. Thank you for contacting us.

We have cancelled the order, accordingly.

You will not be charged for the cancelled
order.

Regrettably, it is not possible for us to
explain but the distributor just informed
us on the cancellation of its release.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Best Regards,
Mitsuhiro Denno
www.cdjapan.co.jp

The release is cancelled? Sounds strange.

maybe they're gonna release it all separately like another tls. bonus tracks are fair enough but i thought it was a bit much having a dvd with the japan one

I had the same e-mail Natassja. This sucks balls!
xcobhcx said:
What The Fuck?!?!? I just got that e mail too. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DVD? Is there any way of cancelling your order. Cause I'm not buying it if its not the DVD?
They're not gonna send you somthng you didnt order. Read carefully, the message said the item will not be charged. And also check you order status ; you'll see that the item has been removed and NOT replaced by the normal (no-DVD) version.

Cheers!

I just got information from a very reliable source that the DVD version was cancelled by the Japanese record company. No reason was given.

Im very sorry for that cancelation, but i feel kind a releaved because everyone's around the globe gonna get almost same stuff.
And there wont be any kind of Jp-bashing, envy, bitterness...
Anyway, I'm looking forward to "Are you dead yet".

I ordered it through HMV.co.jp but maybe they're just too retarted to tell me it has been canceled as well, I imagine. :err:
Zarok666 said:
I just got information from a very reliable source that the DVD version was cancelled by the Japanese record company. No reason was given.

A Japanese radio personality close to the record company said that Alexi lost master dvd disc supposed to be send to them, and the company had to wait until the very last minute. Eventually he couldnt find out that source disc in time... and deadline came. That is all I know. Probably there's no hope. Sorry.

ND24/7 said:
I ordered it through HMV.co.jp but maybe they're just too retarted to tell me it has been canceled as well, I imagine. :err:
Yup

We have just been informed by the manufacturer that the title in your order
is now deleted and can no longer be supplied. This item is now cancelled from your order."