Pre Order Disc At Amazon.com

Feel free to type a review for God Was Created or our newest album Helping The World To See available for pre order now, from Amazon.com for only $9.98, it will be shipped very quickly. Below are reviews for God Was Created!

Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.

This is how great music sounds like!!, February 27, 2004
Reviewer: Lucifer666 from Massachusetts

An nice breath of fresh air that "vehemence" brings to you...I mean what an album, with awsome melodic riffs as well as the brutal vocals. I almost began an instant fan of this band but if it wasn for the likes of obituary my ultimate fav band this would be my pick! If you sick of listining to mediocre deathmetal go in the store and own this Brilliant masterpiece... It's worth every cent! It's about time we have good melodic deathmetal in a while. You might say what about archenemy...Well, personaly i dont and never realy go into those guys because the just bored me to death so forget about them and just support vehemence! Archenemy is realy a terrible band!

BRUTALITY BEAUTIFLY CRAFTED !, February 25, 2004
Reviewer: my_own_savior (see more about me) from St. Louis

It takes 2 words to describe vehemence, or this album and that is Beautiful Chaos, if u sit and listen to it, you will get trapped in it for hours, i listened to this music while making love to a girl and every time i hear the cd i go back to that moment and i am trapped in it this album is utter furiosity at its best, the drummer plays in triplet bursts most of the time and he is amazingly fast at hands and dbl bass, the guitar work baffels me, the bassist plays with a soul of steel and the vocalist, my god the damn vocalist is a god.

This band is simply amazing, one of the best features about this is if u purchase the album and open the album up and read the booklet the lyrics are amazing, Not only does he write good but each and every song cordinate with each other. The album tells a story if u read along with each song, and each song picks up where the other one left off, this album i kid you not is amazing and i suggest any true metalhead pick it up.

Best Death Metal CD i have ever purchased.. no really...., June 10, 2003 Reviewer: David (see more about me) from Springfield VA

This CD is incredible. In a nutshell, this is the most fantastic arrangement of brutally melodic death metal i have heard.. ever.. Vehemence - God Was Created, remains and has remained in my CD player for two straight weeks now.. and it keeps getting better.. Vehemence plays a very melodic and epic form of death metal, with extremely low growling and extremely moving guitar passages. Interesting combination in my opinion yet it seems to flow like a stream. The albums concept is incredible, as each song is a different part of a story that is told from start to finish.

The lyrics are some of the most blasphemic lyrics i have heard ever, and the vocalist realeases them with such force and power, it is godly. The drumming is one of my favorite parts of this band, because it is extremely audible, extremely technical, and extremely F'ing amazing!! this guy really knows how to mix up a nice little dish of drumming mayhem while keeping an extremely groovy beat. A dash of technicality, a pinch of melody, and Vehemence creates an entree of utter perfection!! Every single track is really really good, but my favorites include "Christ, I F$#%cking hate you", "God Was Created", and "She Never Noticed Me." I recommend this album especially for anyone who is a fan of melodic metal, and groovy death metal.. And if you haven't had the chance to, check out Bloodbath's Resurrection Through Carnage.. Another personal Favorite

Best of the light and the heavy, May 28, 2003
Reviewer: misterbeagal (see more about me) from Florence, AL

Inventive death metal put to epic melodies, the harmony and keyboards add to a majestic feel. One of the most original death metal albums to come out in awhile.

hahah i love that guy, i've read a lot of his reviews, absolutely hilarious, and i'm pretty damn sure its a joke, he calls justin timberlake speed metal in one of his reviews

and yeah, John, i'm one step ahead of you, thats where i have the album preordered from :D

How quick was it? And when you got the disc, did it say Dehemenge on the side sticker you have to peel off to get to the disc? Some discs were recalled because of that but were re packaged and sent back to the stores.

VEHEMENCE said:
How quick was it? And when you got the disc, did it say Dehemenge on the side sticker you have to peel off to get to the disc? Some discs were recalled because of that but were re packaged and sent back to the stores.

haha, was that a major mispelling of "vehemence"?

Yeah it was, they recalled them though.. the AZ fans who buy it from us from the local shows here, will see that the copies have that on the sticker, but oh well you’ll just throw the shit away anyways.

The price difference is because at the time Metal Blade was just deciding with their business to expand their Market to other companies, so that their catalog would expand, and be bought for cheaper prices. Cattle Decaps cd came out around the same time ours did, but they got the benefit of the $9.99 price because Metal Blade used them as their test guinea pigs.

So there was no competition in the first place with other label mates such as All That Remains, Beyond The Embraced who had the same expensive price of $17.98.