Another day, another box set

And even stupider football (back then anyway).

They're doing the same thing with Tru Calling now. That used to be on at 9:30 on Friday nights, but this week it's nowhere to be seen. As if life without Angel isn't hard enough without those bastards robbing me of another of my regulars :mad:.

W

Spiff, I must have posted that just as you were asking me about TC :). I have been watching it and I like it, but to me Eliza Dushku will always be Faith even if she's wearing a labcoat and travelling back in time.

Word is that it's not doing very well in the ratings, and will probably disappear from our airwaves sooner rather than later...

W

Channel 9 also famously dumped Seinfeld after a few episodes (I think I was one of the few people who watched it), which was then picked up by 10. :)

Was that episode of angel last thursday night the absolute final? If so what a bloody annoying ending! They could have finished things off a bit better. It was such a cool show as well :O

Yes Iccy, it was the absolute final :cry:. There's talk of some straight to DVD telemovies being made as soon as David Boreanaz and Joss Whedon are both free to do them. In the meantime, keep your eyes peeled for the Buffy animated series.

W