Are You gay??, Lesbian???Straight??Bi???....

Are u Straight??lesbian??Bi????

• Straight

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • Bi

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Lesbian

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Gay

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally posted by enitharmon
Have I already missed it? May I join too? But I wonna have sex only with the mails :D Titts and pussies don't really excite me... :D

What does "sex with mails" mean??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You dont mean "males" by any chance? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BTW: What do you think is gonna happen when your barbarian Turkish boyfriend reads this?

AFAIK Turks are like.....

rocketwhore.gif

Originally posted by enitharmon
Have I already missed it? May I join too? But I wonna have sex only with the mails :D Titts and pussies don't really excite me... :D

BTW: What do you think is gonna happen when your barbarian Turkish boyfriend reads this?

rocketwhore.gif

I think I am gonna cut it down in about 2 or 3 months
it's getting harder to keep it long
besides girls here don't like long hair

Originally posted by The Boxer

:cry:
nixweiss.gif

I spelled it wrong... sorry. But eveyone understood what I ment. :D

Originally posted by The Boxer

rocketwhore.gif
My barbarian turkish friend??? Oh honey, you wouldn't hurt me would you?
angel2.gif

Well, sweetie, I wouldn`t bet on this if I was you.

You know, I`m uncivilized, barbarish, brutal.......

HAR, HAR, HAR!

:devil:

Well, even though this topic is a little bit off topic... Im going to reply to the original question. But first, Manuelgv, don't cut the hair! And secondly, I am neither straight, nor homosexual, nor bisexual... I simply choose not to have sex because it complicates things, and I just see is as a means of reproduction... And do not wish for it to have any control over my judgement. I do seek a companion though, but I wish to truly love them for who they are, whether they be male, or female.

Hi everybody. I took the liberty to read all of your posts -really funny, actually- and I found some funny and interesting people around here!
Answering the main question: I'm a straight man looking for some woman, it doesn't matter if she is bi, or female, as long as I can participate :lol:
I had "long" hair, ONCE -3 months ago- At school I couldn't have long hair, so on Summer I let it grow. It reached my shoulders, but when I started to go to college, 2nd year student cut all my hair, so now i'm bald!!! :mad: :mad: Now, I have it like 2 inches long, but I'll never cut it again :devil: :devil:

PS: If you want to make an orgy, count with me! :cool:

by here I meant Mexico
tho I got a compliment from a girl I like yesterday so I might keep it long for a while
hehe

I am going to get a frontal pic to see if I will be allowed to join in that 20some
:lol:

I'm a man and I'm straight, but I must say that from what I saw on the pic, you're really good looking :)

e:
Do you have a beard? (I do! :))
Don't cut that man, beards are an awsome cool thing. :D
I just got a hooded sweatshirt today and I FUCKING LOOK AWSOME WITH IT :devil: :hotjump: :devil:
I'll get a pic... I LOVE it already... :D

Originally posted by chileanmetal
Hi everybody. I took the liberty to read all of your posts -really funny, actually- and I found some funny and interesting people around here!
Answering the main question: I'm a straight man looking for some woman, it doesn't matter if she is bi, or female, as long as I can participate :lol:
I had "long" hair, ONCE -3 months ago- At school I couldn't have long hair, so on Summer I let it grow. It reached my shoulders, but when I started to go to college, 2nd year student cut all my hair, so now i'm bald!!! :mad: :mad: Now, I have it like 2 inches long, but I'll never cut it again :devil: :devil:

PS: If you want to make an orgy, count with me! :cool:

Hi! chileanmetal you are welcome to join all of us :)

well if we are gonna talk about non sexual then I have to say that I am like that as well,not by choice as fallen angel,but there's no one to do it with
:lol:

I used to have a little beard northern viking,it doesn't grow much so I shave it off every 4 days or so.But I would love to have a beard and long hair,that would rock so much