A little announcement

Having seen the level of appreciation on this thread, I've grown so jealous I decided to go bi!
IRoN's little announcement coming soon on these boards... :D

And Zeanra, isn't that thirding it?
Maybe it is, maybe it isn't....:err: *trying to be mysterous instead of revealing her stupidity* :p

Hey you have to ask for my permission to second my statements
:rolleyes: :p :heh:

Transparent: I've actually wondered that a lot, which is why i wasn't so sure about telling people incase i was wrong. but then, c'mon. I find the idea of having sex with a man as much of a turn on as having sex with a woman! ;)

Seriously, though. Theres a girl in my school who says shes bi every other week, and the weeks in between shes straight. Mind you, she does make up storied about people and does anything for attention, so.....

Zeanra: Aww, poor baby. *partonising pat on the head*

Sorry, babe, couldn't resist it. :)

@slash freeman: i don't know you either but i'm happy both for the fact that you're so open and sure of yourself to tell it straight (duh... :) ) out, and for the reaction of the board. it's nice to know so many young (?) ppl feel good about anybody's sexual tastes. :)

rahvin.

@hearse: come on, we all know being anything but straight may be some sort of social/personal problem in many areas of the world, for many ppl. of course we weren't congratulating his sexual drives but the fact that he feels good about it and openly faces society's judgement. :)

btw, i'd never congratulate you: you're called 'lasse', for heaven's sake! :p

rahvin.

Originally posted by Slash Freeman
If only there were so many cool people round where i live (the southside of Glasgow, full of homophobia).

Move to the UM neighborhood then :p

a lot of you might get confused when i say things like "that is one nice looking guy" or things along those lines. ;)

Hey, I'm straight and I'm saying that all the time :loco: It surprises me that most people are shocked when straight guys say that.. so I'm not turned on by men, but I can certainly tell you which ones I would find attractive, or just like the look of...just thought I'd mention it ;)

Or maybe its spending too long in a friendship group of 20 women.. :D

Godisanathiest: Possibly! :)

But no, i really hate the reactions of most people to a guy saying another guy is good looking. Its fine for women to say things like that and be straight but if a guy says it he's immediately labeled as gay. I've got a straight male friend who is very touchy-feeling and for jokes we feel each others ass, and pretend to have sex but thats neither here nor there.

But no, i really hate the reactions of most people to a guy saying another guy is good looking. Its fine for women to say things like that and be straight but if a guy says it he's immediately labeled as gay. I've got a straight male friend who is very touchy-feeling and for jokes we feel each others ass, and pretend to have sex but thats neither here nor there.

Same here, thats why I often do it deliberately...It just annoys me the way blokes "can't" say how other guys are good looking, or hug the whatever :rolleyes: But what can you do??

It actually quite interesting, and a very good way of testing people's views..Some people say they are OK with homosexuality, but then as soon as they get into contact with some-one they think could be gay act like complete wankers...

Godisanathiest: Possibly! :)

Oh Slashy!!
Why does your life always sound so much more exciting than my own? ;) :D

What the hells going on man!!!???
It all started with a slight confession, and now people are bitching!!! Man! The man is gay, so what?

I hate gays, because the thought of fucking hairy male asses, and maskuline genders with a dick in their mouth makes me puke, but in the other way they will not score the chicks that I want.. They will never harm me neither...

The feminine instict in gays just makes me sick and a mindmurderer, but fuck it man, I hate everone equal!!!

P.S. Slash, this is not a personal attack against you... This message is not about you (you´re not gay, just bi right)?... I should feel happy about your courage and will to "jump out" But damn! I just cant... Its just.. Despite all laws and peoples oppinions, it is a fact, that no other species on this planet on purpose "chose the other(same) side"... That´s a clear sign of evolution in the direction of demise.. How should we evolute if everyone is gay??? It´s not natural!!

I´m sorry for my intolerance, and I know I´m gonna get beatdown for saying this but... I choose to be strong and free of uncontrolled desires!!

P.P.S: You should also gratulate for my honesty!! (joke)...

Sorry again..But I simply cannot take it...

Ulvedal, congratulations for your honesty.
I still must remind you that your opinion was not asked for, as this thread was aimed at Slashy's *friends*.
Nobody is going to beat you down for the things you said, provided you speak them at the right time & at the right place.

Ulvedal: It's okay. I don't mind if you don't like it. Admiting I'm bi doesn't change who i was from before i told everyone, but you never knew me then so it doesn't make a difference to you or me. Just as long as you don't let it spoil your judgement of anything i say. :)

And by the way, there is actually a species of apes or monkeys (not sure which) that has gay sex. They use sex as a way of bonding in the group, to make everyone feel welcome and home. Males will mate with males or females, they don't really seem to mind. Not sure what the species is called, though.

Greetings...
Well cool Slash.. Please remember, it was in no offence I posted my reply, but simply my general opinion of traitors to their sex.

I would never let it spoil my judgement or let it blind me for common sense... It was just... Ah fuck it...

I just dont hope that you hate me now... We´re both metallers, so we should support eachother as far as possible.. (I can do that exept from one topic..)

No, i don't hate you as long as you don't hate me. I know that a lot of people don't find the idea of homosexuality exactly acceptable let alone appealing, to be honest i was expecting a few more views like that here than there are. I think part of it is because you're very straight. A lot of straight people find it hard to understand how a man could like another man when they only find women attractive, and vice versa for women. A very straight woman would find it easier to understand two men than two women because they find men attractive themselves and so they can connect with them. That's part of it anyway, possibly. It may not apply to you. :)

and yes, metallers we are and metallers we always will be, forever and a day.

LONG LIVE HEAVY METAL!!!!

And by the way, there is actually a species of apes or monkeys (not sure which) that has gay sex. They use sex as a way of bonding in the group, to make everyone feel welcome and home. Males will mate with males or females, they don't really seem to mind. Not sure what the species is called, though.

Also homosexuality has been proven in hedgehogs, dolphins and a number of other species... often, interestingly, when one sex is a lot more common than the other :)