A serious question to all women here:

i agree that the maturity of many of my male collegues (of my age) is partly because of our age, but i'm not just talking about that. women *do* form much closer relationships with friends than men do. i want the kind of close relationship that women get with friends, but it just doesn't happen with guys, at least not that i know. maybe that is due to our age, but maybe not.

and yeah, i know all about the girls digging the immatuity. geez, i've seen so many girls i'd think had better taste go with neds, its ridiculous!

Women form closer relationships? Bah. Most of the time it's all two-faced cattiness and backstabbing bitchery.
Good women are just as hard to find as good men, if not more.

Reactions: Arch
struppel_x said:
I didn´t want a macho again....

I lived in a relationship with one over two years. And all I have to say about him is, he was an asshole. And he weren´t that strong as he thought he were. And he like to hit me with his fists, to fell strong!

Bah, machos....

Btw, sex with a female is great, but sex with a male also. You only need the right partner for it!!!

a TRUE macho doesnt hits ANY women with his fists or with feet or whatever!!! You must be a pussy and a coward to do such!!! (unless is really a huge strong women who gets really furious and can hurt you more than you can hurt her!! There are some women like that. In fact, many women like to beat men when they get angry, specially cuz most men wont revide and beat them back).

Well, anyway, the only way a man is allowed to beat in a women is with his penis!!!!!! Deep in her... oh well, never mind.

Slash Freeman said:
i agree that the maturity of many of my male collegues (of my age) is partly because of our age, but i'm not just talking about that. women *do* form much closer relationships with friends than men do. i want the kind of close relationship that women get with friends, but it just doesn't happen with guys, at least not that i know. maybe that is due to our age, but maybe not.

and yeah, i know all about the girls digging the immatuity. geez, i've seen so many girls i'd think had better taste go with neds, its ridiculous!

it must be really different in UK then. Cuz here in Brasil all girls I know think their best friends are men, cuz women are always backstabbing each other, and gossip and such. Too much competition between women so the results of this are very weak friendships between them and such most of the times. Of course, there can be really strong friendships between women, but there can be also between men. It just doesnt seems so close of a friendship between men cuz people can think they are gay... like Sam and Frodo!!! Lots of people nowadays (all idiots) say they have a homosexual friendship when they see the movie or read the book!!!! RIDICULOUS!!! Its just a very strong friendship and devotion!!

Sorath said:
After the Shoe-thread, this is probably the most gay thread I've read. Be ashamed, people.

Yeah this is pretty bad...even worse than some of the threads I've made in the past.

tara said:
I didn't even notice that until you said it.
Now I feel like an ass.
*Feels your ass*

There, now we both felt ass, so now you won't feel so alone! :D

P.E.: ...Oh, you said "Feels like an ass"...... :oops:

*Feels like an ass*

Eclipse said:
women want a macho, whatever they say.
they always think they'll be able to change him.
women are silly creatures. A good thing for men though.

We are not silly, we're just avoid seem complicated to you, primitives, for you to be that self-assured.

Men who potray themselves as macho don't really spark an interest in me, only because I myself have never been attracted to that. I have had friends whom have dated men who they have referred to as 'macho' but in the end, the girls were breaking their hearts & then the 'macho' men were phoning me crying....go figure. I guess it all depends on the people who are dating & what their personality is like..

Eclipse said:
women want a macho, whatever they say.
they always think they'll be able to change him.
women are silly creatures. A good thing for men though.

That's were 400lb butch chicks with strap-on's come into the equasion

ive had a really bad time with dating girls or really the lackthereof. the only girl i have ever liked changed her atitude totaly when i told her i liked her and said some pretty selfish things, this unfourtunatly will probably give me the thinking that all girls are shallow and untrustworthy.