Women are crazy.....really.

what i was talking about was how the hormones make the erections less frequent and smaller and make it dificult to ejaculate and how many people freak out about that, where they still want to use their penises durring sex, i can understand a male being sexually atracted to other penises, but why don't you still want to use your penis durring sex?? do you actually want to go through the whole "gender reassignment surgery" thing?? do you really want to cut your dick off??

No most of them men i have been with dont want me to bone them lol, same with my bestfriend, her BF doesnt like that either. So no, as for surgery, yes that's very soon for me.

No most of them men i have been with dont want me to bone them lol, same with my bestfriend, her BF doesnt like that either.

i don't quite understand
my "tranny" friends would object to this
they would say that "if 2 people are sexually touching each other and one has an orgasm but the other doesn't, then that's rape"

my thoughts would be that if he's having sex with you, and he's "not wanting you to bone him" then he's not really gay now is he??

so my question is this
when you started being atracted to men, why didn't you do 69 or something?? why didn't you use your penis durring sex??

this just still seems odd to me

i don't quite understand
my "tranny" friends would object to this
they would say that "if 2 people are sexually touching each other and one has an orgasm but the other doesn't, then that's rape"

my thoughts would be that if he's having sex with you, and he's "not wanting you to bone him" then he's not really gay now is he??

so my question is this
when you started being atracted to men, why didn't you do 69 or something?? why didn't you use your penis durring sex??

this just still seems odd to me

I'm going to conclude this conversation, by saying .....of course he's not really gay, any gay man would run from boobs. lol

And on that note I am out. lol

i just kinda assumed that since you were born with a penis and you're atracted to penises, that you'd be doing 69 or whatever

but if you really want a vagina that bad, i'm not gonna stop you

yeah
women on facebook always re-post those weird lovey-dovey pictures

you can always tell the gender of a person on facebook