What's Love?

blue257

New Metal Member
Nov 2, 2007
You may hate saying it, but you are forced to every day. It is one of the oldest tricks in the book and men fall for it every time. Ah, you sucker, you have fallen for it many times.

A woman wants a man who is open with their feelings, right? She wants a man who will cry on her shoulder and tell her his deepest secrets? No, not really. She wants something more.

When a woman wants you to tell her that you love her, it isn't because she wants love. She knows you love her, or at least she knows you love her breasts. There is more to it than that. If it were so simple. The government hires people who know how to manipulate a person.

I found this interesting article but the content is too long, u can view the full article at
http://track.lativio.com/hit.php?w=113940&p=2&s=5&article=http://www.mens-network.com/members/seduction/articles/whats-love.html

Umm.. love isnt the war between man and woman. Women dont always use and manipulate you. Maybe you shouldnt elevate your latest love frustrations to some sort of omnipresent principle. There are bitches, I know, it's old news. The same goes for men, what a surprise. Try and find one of the decent specimen

What's love got to do with it (got to do with it!); What's love(?), but a secondhand emotion!?

WHAT'S LOVE? Love can be many things.

love can be a Cat or a Dog, Love can be my Metal shirts

Love can be my car or bike or even money, cos we love them all.

IT doesn't always have to be between a man/woman woman/woman man/man

Love can be between Miss Palmer and her 5 daughters or on the woman's hand Mr Rodgers and the 5 studs....:headbang:

I think Love is so over rated, I think Love died in the 80's its not real anymore, its commitment, respect, honesty, that makes a good relationship work and last.

Love is just a tool, Love is a word used a lot just for getting sex and that you can get anywhere...:heh:$$$$$

so wot love are we talking about?.....it is nearly 3am I Love my bed...:lol:

Beat you to it.

3rd post down.

Aaarrrghhh.gif

Please tell me now what life is? Please tell me now what love is? Now tell me now what war is? Again tell me what life is?

Sorry but the title reminded me of those lyrics.