Women are crazy.....really.

Yepp... Everyone loves people who cares and are interested in them, but... But it happens sometimes that someone seems to care and to be interested also if he/she is not...
The real fact is that noone can decide the person to fall in love with... And noone can know if that person really cares or not...
And again: the real question isn't why girls fall in love with "bad guys", but why they don't "leave them alone" when these guys treat them like shit...

Noone can decide the person to fall love in??
When you see someone beautiful and he is interested in you and you can see that he loves you and he cares about you, can't you know that??

And i think that of course you can know if he really cares about you.You can see it when you are really in danger or when you want something that he can't give you.Yes, you can always see of he cares or not.

But i agree that the realt question is that why girls don't leave alone these bastards. That'r right ,there is a difference.

Slaughter Of The Soul said:
When you see someone beautiful and he is interested in you and you can see that he loves you and he cares about you, can't you know that??

It takes more than that to love someone. Just because someone loves and cares for you doesn't automatically get you interested in them romantically. The harder you try, the more awkward she'll feel. Sometimes it's just better to let it go. Be patient and you'll find someone who feels the same way for you.

I don't know why girls like dickheads. Maybe those girls don't love themselves enough to see they deserve better? I sure as hell am not attracted to jerks though.

Noone can decide the person to fall love in??

Sincerely speaking I think "love" is something irrational... ---> I can't choose a person and say:"Oh yes! I'm love with him now!"... That would be... strange...

Remedios said:
Sincerely speaking I think "love" is something irrational... ---> I can't choose a person and say:"Oh yes! I'm love with him now!"... That would be... strange...

this is not the same as saying it's irrational. the fact that i can't force myself to feeling or not feeling something doesn't mean there aren't any reasons why i do or i don't. i guess one of the issues at hand is: why are people stimulated to love those that are not deserving?

rahvin.

Does any lady have the answer to that question??
Some said serious things but i don't think every woman that follows the man who treats her like shit, think that she deserves a bad man.This is too strange to happen.
The common sence says that we follow the guys or the women that are interested in us, that love us and are carrying to us.
I think that this is foolishness what women do or just some aren't ready for a relationship, or are immature.

As I mentioned above, it's not just women who have this problem, both genders are guilty of it. Being female, I can try to explain the female viewpoint, & a lot of times it's as simple as this: in a young woman's eyes, bad boys (who are often the ones who treat women like crap) are exciting, and nice guys are boring. It could even boil down to a primal level, that being survival of the fittest, & the most aggressive male (the bad boy) is the one the female wants to bear her young with, who knows. The thing is, by the time we hit our late twenties or early thirties, logic kicks in and most women have come to realize that while bad boys are exciting & may make life fun, they are not the ones we want as husbands and fathers of our children. Some women realize this sooner..some later..but most who have an eye on "settling down" eventually come to acknowledge that it's the nice guys who we want to spend the rest of our lives with & have babies with. So hang in there guys..there is hope.

Now which male wants to explain the male side of this, & why men so often chase after the women who walk all over them?

Reactions: Lolita Vampiriá
I would like to know why those bad boys seem to enjoy their reputation, what's the gain? They are selfish and do as they please and don't care about anything or anyone else except when and where they can find the next female to seduce.

to reply to the main question: partly - but only partly - that can be explained by the old "i desire what i can't have, and what can easily be mine becomes boring", which can be applied to several other aspects.

personally, i'm not even remotely attracted by "bad boys"; sure, the guy you're in love with can turn out to be a horrible person who treats you like shit, but if that's shown when the fallen in love is supposed to take place, well, it doesn't.

val (who found the sweetest of men :D )

Lady of the Oracle said:
Now which male wants to explain the male side of this, & why men so often chase after the women who walk all over them?

I think it's moreso the woman is attracted to a man who she can take advantage of. Not most women, I'm talking about the vindictive ones. Maybe she wants an escape from a previous bad relationship, and she wants to find a nice guy. Turns out that's not what she wanted (big surprise) begins treating the guy like shit, because that would create a natural reaction of the guy treating HER like shit. It's not so much the guy going up to a girl because she seems like the type that would treat him like shit, but approaching her for the same reason most other people approach strangers. Looks. Surely you can't approach someone for the first time based on personality and similar interests.

Which is why I only date girls I've been friends with for a long time. The similar interest thing is there, and hopefully the attraction. I don't date, I don't approach girls on a regular basis. Because I automatically think they're not attracted to me. I'm not a "jock" or look like every other male around here, or have a metalhead look, so girls don't usually find that appealing. Which is why it's much easier asking out a girl you've been friends with for a while. At least then you have something to work with.

Did any of that make sense? :p

Reactions: doomedmistress
sources say i'm male, yet i tend to agree with the opinion that chasing after people who treat you badly is not a common practice, unless you can't see that they're treating you badly.
i, for once, would find it next to impossible to fall for someone who started out by being unpleasant or manipulative. there have been a couple of times when i fell before noticing, and it was hard to face the truth afterwards. however, i mostly have been in love with pretty decent people who never tried to abuse me. it is also quite common to put a large quantity of blame on former partners after a break-up, so most ex-girlfriends/boyfriends instantly plummet from godlike status to little shits. usually this doesn't mean they were that bad. then again, godlike status usually doesn't mean they're that good.

rahvin.

Lady of the Oracle said:

When a man likes a woman very much, he wants he even if she treats him like shit.
Or when a man is a "low" character ,too good for a woman ,she treats him like crap.When he hasn't the strengh.
But, when he wants her body (and not only) nothing will stop him to reach her, even if she's a biiiiig bitch.

Woa...hold up a sec....in all honesty...and seriousness of course ;-)

Why are you so upset that chicks let the men treat them like crap and we so to speak go back to them? just curious.

Anyhoo...like it has been said...men and women do the same shit. Men treat women like crap and women treat men like crap...but I think it has to do with the individual...some people have a selfsteem that isnt exactly very healthy...and so it allows this shit to go on...but dont worry...once we grow up and get older in mind and body this crap with play itself out, everyone will get the hint and BAM! Everyone will be happy! and fucking one another with out mistreatment of themselves or the relationship....

I think..::scratches head:::
:Smokin:

Demonic Rapture said:
I think it's moreso the woman is attracted to a man who she can take advantage of. Not most women, I'm talking about the vindictive ones. Maybe she wants an escape from a previous bad relationship, and she wants to find a nice guy. Turns out that's not what she wanted (big surprise) begins treating the guy like shit, because that would create a natural reaction of the guy treating HER like shit. It's not so much the guy going up to a girl because she seems like the type that would treat him like shit, but approaching her for the same reason most other people approach strangers. Looks. Surely you can't approach someone for the first time based on personality and similar interests.

Which is why I only date girls I've been friends with for a long time. The similar interest thing is there, and hopefully the attraction. I don't date, I don't approach girls on a regular basis. Because I automatically think they're not attracted to me. I'm not a "jock" or look like every other male around here, or have a metalhead look, so girls don't usually find that appealing. Which is why it's much easier asking out a girl you've been friends with for a while. At least then you have something to work with.

Did any of that make sense? :p

Yay! I'm not alone!! :p

I know how it feels to be treated like crap by a girl. My ex-girlfriend (of two and a half years) was bi-polar. One minute she'd be the sweetest person on earth, the next, a raving bitch. She ended up breaking up with me due to conflicts in religious beliefs, but months after we're both still in love with each other. Bah...

Anyway, if you love someone, you don't care how they treat you. You're still going to feel the same way. That's how it was with me, at least.