Women singers!!

Opera IX - Symphoniae Mysteriorum in Laudem Tenebrarum

that's the only one I have of theirs, but I hear that the other ones sucked ass so I'm not worried about getting them.

Originally posted by Dryad of the Woods
how about Arch Enemy? :lol:

Arch Enemy are great. The Amott brothers are guitar Gods. You know I don't see why so many people on the Arch Enemy boards make such a big deal about Angela. I've been listening to AE since Black Earth, and personally I like Angela's vocals better. She has more range and sounds more aggresive. If you dare mention that you like Angela's vocals on the AE message board it's like WWIII... you get barraged with posts saying that you're a sellout and only like AE because of how pretty Angela looks! It's ridiculous.

Can't wait to see them on August 5th though :headbang:

Women in music with heavenly voices....yes, they should all be given a jolly good seeing to for their services :)

One in particular is the vocalist from the band Falling You on mp3.com.

Originally posted by Silver Sable
Amaran is great (what I've heard of them anyway... damn cd better hurry and get here) and I've heard about a band called Without Face on Earache records... but I can't find any mp3s so I'm not sure yet. If you want to record some riffs for me I can do vocals.

There's mp3's on Without Face's official homepage:
http://www.withoutface.34sp.com/
(I love the band :))

And thusly Oyo brings you the mandatory Renate Knaup pictures :D

She has the voice of a goddess btw:

london1972.jpg