Sexiest part of the body!

I'm a leg man for the most part, but it really depends on the woman and what her strongest feature is...for some it's the eyes, or the hair, or the smile. Occasionally the butt or the breasts, but only if one of the above has also caught my eye.

And I do love the look of long painted nails (either fingers, toes, or both!)
sperm.gif

Originally posted by Hearse
Have you noticed how sexy is the area where throat starts (on women)... you know the hollow spot. :D

Well..it's called the supasternal notch. Hey, the only reason I know is because it's my fiance's favorite part of the female body.. :p
And my favorite part of a male body is, strangely enough, the neck or arms.
Hmm..I have "boobies covered by a black bra" all the time unless I'm sleeping or have on a lighter colored shirt. :D

For me, the sexiest thing on a lady is her smile. A really nice smile can melt me like an icecube in hell. Check out Piper Perabo when she smiles :eek: :OMG: *drool*.

Apart from that it's legs. And arse. And shapely breasts.

Originally posted by rustymetal
For me, the sexiest thing on a lady is her smile. A really nice smile can melt me like an icecube in hell. Check out Piper Perabo when she smiles :eek: :OMG: *drool*.

I my opinion her smile is really nice is because she has gorgeous lips...but thats just me;)

You dare question me? :eek: It is the shape of the lips/mouth that makes a smile (although I will admit that gorgeous lips do help). ;)