Attractiveness of the "metal look"

MajestikMøøse;5833274 said:
I like pure wholesome women who wear long dresses in the style of the 18th and 19th centuries.
If you're being serious, then this makes me feel a whole lot better about the way I normally dress :)
It's not totally in that style, though...I'm just a fan of older-looking clothes. And I hate showing off much skin. Most guys don't even look at me. *woe!*

Uhm, as for looks of the opposite sex, I guess I'm attracted to either metal or non metal..It solely depends on personality in the end. I like sweeties that are cute, make me laugh and help me feel safe, like my Justy :dopey:
But I do find the metal look and long hair to be pretty smokin', especially when people have their own little styles (and deviate from the hot topic standard of METUL), haha :)...In general, I seem to gravitate to artistic and intelligent guys....but when I look in my sketchbooks, I seem to have an affinity toward, uhm...vampires and androgyny? :D

I'm very attracted to the eyes and face of a person, it has much to tell, especially with smile lines around the eyes and mouth, and such. It make me sad when wimmens try to cover up that stuff with makeup? Why? What is so wrong about smiling??

It's also important to be yourself...I think it's awesome when people express their loves and interests through what they wear..that's hot!...

Edit: Sorry about the rant...I'm in a freaking weird mood

Hey girls! I have long hair, a small beard, a few piercings, am rather tall and skinny, sometimes dress really nice and sometimes dress really metal/like a bum. Any takers?

Hey girls! I have long hair, a small beard, a few piercings, am rather tall and skinny, sometimes dress really nice and sometimes dress really metal/like a bum. Any takers?

Whereas I have long hair but am going to end up looking like Devy (balding), a glorious beard, am quite tall, but a lazy lardass. :(

Heheh, like I fucking care anyway. :D I'm glorious no matter what.

"We're the same, you and me. We're the same, don't you see?!"

Falling_Down_0_013.jpg

chicks with tattoos and piercings and black hair and dark eye makeup etc definitely get a few extra hottness points right off the bat, but its after a girl opens her mouth (also body language) when i see if she gets better or worse looking. i dont care how 'beautiful' you are, bitchiness, shallowness, stupidity, etc make you lose the 'beauty' points that actually count....now this thread really isnt about all this 'personality' nonsense, so i guess i'll just have to say YES, METAL CHICKS ARE HAWT. i wish more girls dressed like our lil sis from SF, because girlie metal shirt, short skirt, bulletbelt, and combat boots is like the hottest outfit ever. but honestly, non-metal girls are pretty much just as hot. a mr bungle tshirt would cause instant love though.

"We're the same, you and me. We're the same, don't you see?!"

Falling_Down_0_013.jpg
great film :kickass: