Attractiveness of the "metal look"

I like skinny men with long hair. Tattoos and piercings are usually pretty gross.

I guess I'm kind of a standard metal chick (a real one at least... not one of those poseur sluts). I wear band shirts and boots and all, but I don't have black hair or tattoos/piercings other than ears. And I've never seen another woman with a patched jacket as mighty as mine.

I've been told that I dress like a whore but eh, fuck the people who said that. :)

I don't think you dress like a whore, you dress how you like. And if you dressed like a whore, at least you CAN!

Hmm, I lent some thought to this (yes I am procrastinating from reading my very length psychology textbook), but I think the stereotypical "metal" look looks good on some men, but not on others. The same goes for women I guess. When it comes to piercings and tattoos, I don't like a TON, but in moderation, as long as it goes with their bodies, can be really attractive. Personally, it just really depends on the guy. To me, it's really their faces and eyes that really attract me physically.

like elstormo said, I like shy girls. But what is more awesome than shy girls. fucking hot sexy shy girls that are not actually shy, but they just hate the society and can't along with many people. That is fucking hot.

just like max

I kinda think sometimes that force scrolling is worthy of post deletion. Seriously, that shit gets old, especially when the punchlines are predictable and/or not funny.

Sorry Paul ;)

Reactions: flying_whale
I'm not saying I like chicks that aren't sure of themselves, but hot chicks that know it usually hold themselves on a pedistal. There's a fine line between confidence and arrogance.

I've actually noticed that a lot of arrogant women really aren't all that hot. But I'm not really into that whole anorexic look that a lot of those girls go for these days.

The problem I have with "metal chicks" is that they're usually trying to portray themselves in an image they want others to see them for, rather than being themselves. That's a big turn off.

Girls that are themselves, independant, attractive, not down with drama, mellow, creative, funny, smart.... THAT's a turn on. Whether that girl is blonde and blue eyed and petite or dark haired, pale skinned and voluptuous makes a different not.

i just don't like extreme chubbyness, but i sure like some meat on the bones.
I like girls that have curves. Curves are what makes them a woman. When they are flat chested, no ass, no legs etc, it's like dating a pre-pubescent 10 year old boy. That may be fine for Michael Jackson, but that is not what I want.

Honestly to me it's all about the person. Some people definately look like they're trying too hard while others look hot with the "metal look"

I'm very diverse in my tastes as far as what I'm physically attracted to. Although usually the first thing I notice on men is their eyes and or smile. The metal look is not a criteria.

Personality wise, they have to like metal and they have to have a good sense of humor. A man can definately keep me happy if they can make me laugh. But it's also important to know when to not make jokes. They also must have a VERY healthy sex drive ;) :headbang: