flirting the NEWS, for all men

bonecraft7 said:
I'll second that. She's also got that "My Daddy's Famous and so am I" feel to her. Rather more gives off that energy that those little bastard punk rockers at the mall have when they give me a dirty look as if I'm a mutant because I'm not "that cutting edge".

...yea...

...then again she could be a skanky ho.
YEAH I AGREE THAT SHE WOULDN'T HAVE BECOME FAMOUS IF SHE DIDN'T HAVE A FAMOUS FATHER BECAUSE SHE REALLY IS A BIT CRAZY

well a little crazy is good otherwise you will get hooked up with someone like this:
com_billingsley_beaver.jpg

I've always thought Angelina was decent. She's not the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, but see is decent. The whole stint with Billy Bob kind of made her a lot less attractive though.

yeh chicks with tattoos are hot. from lil tweety on the asscheek to a full sleve. whatever, it means they dont give a fuck about tryin to be lil perfect girly girl prissy whiny little bitch. only execption is the ones on the small of the back(right above asscrack). everyone and their grandma has one of those. lets be original, girls.
-neal

neal said:
yeh chicks with tattoos are hot. from lil tweety on the asscheek to a full sleve. whatever, it means they dont give a fuck about tryin to be lil perfect girly girl prissy whiny little bitch. only execption is the ones on the small of the back(right above asscrack). everyone and their grandma has one of those. lets be original, girls.
-neal

They don't want to be original. They know people like them so they want to get them. IMO

true. i dont like em though. why get the same fuckin tattoo everyone else has? whats the point in that? like how many thousands of chicks have a little butterfly over their ass? its rediculous haha.
-neal

neal said:
-neal

Come On neal. If you want to look at it that way, then just consider tattoos in general to be "original". Tattoos only look good in certain places, to be done taseful anyway, the lower back being one of them. For girls its a common place, an awesome place for a tattoo. IMO of course.

neal said:
true. i dont like em though. why get the same fuckin tattoo everyone else has? whats the point in that? like how many thousands of chicks have a little butterfly over their ass? its rediculous haha.
-neal

Blah!

rebirth said:
kidman is a guy, she has no boobs...

brothel

kidman is a lady, cruise is a puffy (try to pronounce it as pussy, he got what he deserved, that Penelope-boogers-hanging-from-her-nose-Cruz).

as for the last :
lol.gif

yes, but he was a nice Lestat in The Interview With The Vampire. amazing.

NoLord, my pal, do you know In Extremo, the band?