flirting the NEWS, for all men

well, say a guy says, "damn, that Angelina Jolie is hot!" in front of your girlfriend or wife. she is going to remember that forever. and when you're in an argument it will come up. just an hypothetical situation. once when we first started going out, I whistled at one of my wife's friends, and she thought that meant I really thought this girl was smoking, when in reality I was just playing around.

this isn't all just a theory of mine alone, my female friends all say its true for 90-95 percent of women; maybe its an insecurity thing, if you don't suffer from it, you are fortunate and so is Sin.

p.s. on the flip side, I really don't care who my wife thinks is hot, because #1 I can't influence what others look like, and #2, it is part of human nature to be attracted to the opposite sex. unless of course you're a butt buddy or a rug muncher.:Smokin:

I'll second that. She's also got that "My Daddy's Famous and so am I" feel to her. Rather more gives off that energy that those little bastard punk rockers at the mall have when they give me a dirty look as if I'm a mutant because I'm not "that cutting edge".

...yea...

...then again she could be a skanky ho.

Shit, "I" think Angelina Jolie is a Saucy, Sexy, valumpuios women. He don't mind. Me and my friends flirt with eachother, not seriously of course, he gets mad sometimes. And Sin is not an insecure person, he just sees it as me flirting with other ppl, he sees it as me being disrespectful. But if I look at it in a more general way, I sure wouldn't want him flirting with his friends who are girls. So we have a mutual understanding about this, I can still have a good time with my friends without disrespecting my husband, vice versa. And I/We do.

Everyone suffers from a little insecurity sometime or another. I have lots more to say, but I must go for now. BRB.

--Brandi

she's extraordinary beautiful. to me. but Nicole Kidman too. OK, maybe I'm totally off topic here. I'm commenting Angelina's looks.... :guh:

Tee said:
she's extraordinary beautiful. to me. but Nicole Kidman too. OK, maybe I'm totally off topic here. I'm commenting Angelina's looks....
eek7.gif

Nicole Kidman is as beautiful as well, I love the long legs. She must be like 6 ft.

I do, not a shit load though, I have one on my shoulder blade of my name "Brandi" and it has swirly thing around it, it was done very nice, and free, I got it when I was 18 and it was a very spontaneous decision, and I didnt know what else to get. Im trying to talk Sin into letting me get a Tribal waist band, but just from the middle of my lower back to the sides of my hips. I love piercings too. hehe

kidman is a guy, she has no boobs...

tatt's if done in taste are nice, but they cheapen a girl...only biker whore bags have em...or ex- brothel madams have em...

lizard said:
I've got a flying eyeball very similar to this
flyingeyeballsticker.jpg

flying over a sun with my wife's name in the center of it. I know people say don't put someone elses name on a tat, but her name is Erica so I figure if we ever did split up I could add "AM" to the front of it /forum/images/smilies/lol.gif

Id only get my husbands named tattoo'd if he got mine, actually no I wouldn't I have enough names on my body as it is.