flirting the NEWS, for all men

yeh, i was just letting you know that most of them wont grow out of it, although just about everyone gets cooler after high school.
-neal

I know that too. Society is ignorant. But it isn't society's fault all of the time, they are just following standards that have been set subconsciously sometimes. They just follow, without thought.

neal said:
yep. most chicks your age are idiots. dont worry, most of em stay that way! but yeh theres some cool ones around, you just gotta find em. (and yes most dudes your age are idiots too dont think im being sexist or whatever) and uhh yeh, what nolordy said, people are idiots and i get pissed at em haha but ive learned to NOT tell people what i think of them and that works out a lot better for me.

and is it just me, or does TEE apear to not like any chicks on this board? haha.
-neal

No comment on that last part. hehe.

I have never really initially had a problem getting along with another female, probably cause I am considered to be a very calm and down-to-earth person, "personable" if u will. I only wish I could actually meet ppl like the ones in this forum, such thinkers, such realist. Ppl who actually have thoughts, ideas, etc.
And then you have the ones who draw claws cause ur female, or simply have to start shit cause they don't agree with you on a certain topic, WTF. We won't name names. But anyways, I hope this all makes sense in some way or another, it does to me, but then again Im hittin' the Bacardi, do bare with me.

Lord of Metal said:
I just want to say that human beings are the greatest oxymoron of all. Now, I have to go to bed.
You all (and every one else in this world as a whole) should take life less seriously. It would be nice if when a person want to unwind they can just walk out in public and act stupid (with out causing any harm to any one). I mean why can't a person play air guitar, air drums, or just walk around like they are mentally duranged. People look at them like they need to be shot and put out of thier misery. They can just laugh and say, "Ha Ha, that dude is fucking nuts". If you go 2 weeks longer then every one else in your subdivions before cutting your grass, (just the first cut of the year) you should not have a 8 year old yell at you from the streets saying "cut your fucking grass". WTF.
lol.gif

TheSinMakesYouReal said:
You all (and every one else in this world as a whole) should take life less seriously. It would be nice if when a person want to unwind they can just walk out in public and act stupid (with out causing any harm to any one). I mean why can't a person play air guitar, air drums, or just walk around like they are mentally duranged. People look at them like they need to be shot and put out of thier misery. They can just laugh and say, "Ha Ha, that nut is nuts". If you go 2 weeks longer then every one else in your subdivions before cutting your grass, (just the first cut of the year) you should not have a 8 year old yell at you from the streets saying "cut your fucking grass". WTF.
lol.gif

LOL!

Goodnight!

TheSinMakesYouReal said:
You all (and every one else in this world as a whole) should take life less seriously. It would be nice if when a person want to unwind they can just walk out in public and act stupid (with out causing any harm to any one). I mean why can't a person play air guitar, air drums, or just walk around like they are mentally duranged. People look at them like they need to be shot and put out of thier misery. They can just laugh and say, "Ha Ha, that dude is fucking nuts". If you go 2 weeks longer then every one else in your subdivions before cutting your grass, (just the first cut of the year) you should not have a 8 year old yell at you from the streets saying "cut your fucking grass". WTF.
lol.gif

That's because it isn't allowed anymore to have fun in public!
We all should just wear the same clothes, wear the same masks because it almost looks like you're offending people, while having fun.
And i don't care if they think i'm nuts, if i wanna act crazy, sing, run, laugh out loud when i'm out and in public?
I just do it, fuck those that are living in chains...they should learn and maybe open up..they might even share a smile with me, because it might please them to see somebody happy.
Ah well..it's just a matter of time, before people will get arrested for having fun in public.. :err
-x-
Iris

:lol: OK, there is a slight problem with women in general. no philosophy here, cuz ... I expect too much of women, that's where the problems comes from. and I find Wendy OK, Neverlady rocks, and CT is totally cool, and one more, but I don't want to give away her identity. she's presented here in a so called neutral gender. and for those who missed the earthquakes, there were some with men, hello!

(haha, Neverlady left cuz of the "turded" women.)

Oh c'mon...this is the internet. It's thirty times easier to maintain a thought inspiring conversation over a cup of coffee and a table than it is a message board or chat window. I know how you feel though...I feel the same way. For existence, half of the time I go the thoughtful route and the other half of the time I go creepy-dumbass route. Why? Because I feel that both of them gets my points across in some form to either group. Even the intellects, on occasion, will pick up on my little ironic statements in my goofy posts.

...Searching for intelligent conversation over the internet is like walking into a town faire and vowing to get a prize from every game. It may, or may not, happen simply because some people come to the 'net to -not- think. Some come to the net -to- think....

...as for girls though? I have to stand up for them. To say that on the net they're shallow or flaky is to label them with something that can be generally placed on the shoulders of everyone. People are flaky and shallow. Humans are arrogant. It's the wheel of life.

Girls like metal too, yanno.

what one doesn't know, can't hurt him/her. not saying that I approve cheating. I would introduce bonfires again. :) keep on having fun, there's lotsa fun in this thread. :Smokin:

Tee said:
/forum/images/smilies/lol.gif OK, there is a slight problem with women in general. no philosophy here, cuz ... I expect too much of women, that's where the problems comes from. and I find Wendy OK, Neverlady rocks, and CT is totally cool, and one more, but I don't want to give away her identity. she's presented here in a so called neutral gender. and for those who missed the earthquakes, there were some with men, hello!

(haha, Neverlady left cuz of the "turded" women.)
Alot of females feel threatened by one another for stupid reason like beauty and intellect. If one women sees a hot little number, she'll automatically think shes a snob or a slut, or draw some kind of conclusion of her because of simply what she looks like, or what shes wearing. I say to ALL women "Admire beauty, don't be intimidated by it".......

Tee, this is in no way directed towards you.