The body mod Thread

Still waiting for Susperia to draw one? ;)

i'm still waiting too. its why i havent started my back piece yet... but its kinda my fault too, money is short, cant afford the painting.

Guys, i'm planning on getting a (tribal) tattoo on both shoulders and a cross in flames just on the top of my spine, any idea how much does it cost to get a tatt like that?

i'm gonna ignore the fact your getting a tribal and adress your question. the answer depends on a couple things, size and color vs black and grey. after knowing that i could maybe give you a ballpark, but its gonna depend on the shop and how busy they are. winter is usually cheaper because its the slow season. also, better artists charge more money. and honestly, its worth spending the extra.

WHITE POWER :erk:
~gR~

burning-cross.jpg

im finishing my rib piece on friday. i'm planning a couple things now. i mainly want to start sleeving out my left arm. its already got the band logos and other stuff, i just need the filler shading.

i was also thinking about getting another one, on my inner thigh. a venus fly trap as a vagina eating guys. done in a totally obnoxious color scheme
~gR~

I don't have any tattoos. I might be going to get one on my birthday in June, though. No idea about the design yet.

I have a few piercings, though: 3x lip (stud in the middle and rings on each side), 1x left nostril (ring), 3x left lobe (ring and 2 studs), 2x right lobe (2 studs). That's 9 in total. got 2 or 3 more I'll want to get done, too.

I contemplated getting some chest ones, two opposing ones on the upper pectorals, but I can't seem to think of or find something ultimate enough. I had some kind of wings in mind until I became un-stupid and realized wings go on your back.