The body mod Thread

genocide roach

DOOOOOOOOOOM
Aug 18, 2002
did a search and couldnt find our previous discussion on tattoos. i think it was pre social forum. anyways.

what tattoos do you have, what tattoos are you thinking about getting. piercings? tounge splitting? branding?

please keep deron's rules about graphic content in mind when posting. no need to post those cock splitting pictures, or the picture of the chic who tattooed a demons face around her pussy...
~gR~

I had both of my lobes stretched up to 2g, but I took out the plugs and they have shrunk back to the size I had them pierced, which is 10g.

For those of you who don't know, standard piercings that you would see most people with are 18g.

I plan on tattoos, but I am very patient, becasue I know what quality work looks like and I refuse to go to the shit shops around here.

i have 8 tattoos and nothing else. starting from my first...

1)"METAL" in my hand drawn style that is similar to immolation's logo
2) eagle
3) thors hammer (shut up!)
4) tyr's rune
5) "warrior" written in sindarin
6) aegishjalmur
7) vegvisir
8) bass clef done in a severed savior type style

i got them all done in a counter clockwise fashion starting at the center of my back

i want to get half sleeves done for my thors hammer and bass clef, but i'm not entirely sure how i want to do it. specifically what theme to go with. i also have a large piece i want to do, but need to find the perfect artist. a ghost of a small girl in a graveyard with the haunted mansion behind her. kind of personal reasons for it, but basically it symbolizes my efforts to give kids a better life.
~gR~

I assume I will be getting my family's weapon shield done sometime in the near future. Just need to find a starving artist willing to touch it up a little, as all I have now is an old copy in black and white.

Thats pretty badass.

When it comes to tattoos, Im gunna get ones that have meant something to me now, or in the past. Like favourite TV show when I was growing up, etc. Tribal, flame shit is a pile of crap.

I have a small, cool little Aries zodiac design on my forearm. No I don't believe in astrology, but I've always thought the meaning behind my sign depicted my personality very well. I also really liked the design after finding it online, so I figured what the hell. I also have both my ears pierced.

Edit: Recently I got the idea of getting black twin snakes criss-crossing up my spine. I think it would be pretty cool, but I'll play around with the idea for a long time first. The idea was inspired by the cover art of Sulphur's latest release:

142176.JPG

I am planing on getting a tattoo, but i think that it is painful when the needle is inserted in my body.

I'm not sure about getting a tattoo. Maybe if I was inspired to get a certain design, but nothing seems that appealing.

No one here willing to get scarred? I sure as hell know I'm not, but that's just because I don't trust anyone cutting up my damned arm.

I'm planning on getting tattoo's, I'm just not sure what. I was thinking of doing some drawings and take them to an artist so s/he could help collaborate on it, but it's just too expensive (I'm still not even sure of the location either).

i'm not on board with branding and scarring. mainly because you cant do detailed work. mostly just patterns and stuff. plus, with the way my skin deals with tattoos, i'm not sure how those would turn out.
~gR~

Scarification has come along way recently. There are some really breathtaking pieces out there and some very skilled artists. I am heading out for the weekend, but maybe this Sunday I will post some nice pictures of Scarification done right.

so far i have my two ears pierced 3 times regularly, i have a gauged cartilage hole, and next week i'm either getting my nose peirced or my belly done, i have to decide

I have my ears pierced but I haven't worn earings in maybe 10 years, and the holes are still there.

As far as scars go, I have one on both my knees after falling up the stairs outside my house:rolleyes: