The body mod Thread

:lol:

In before Susperia goes "OMG that is just like a chauvinist to talk about the labia like it's a piece of meat. You need to treat it like a person and care for it because it harbors life."

You guys really are somewhat idiotic. And Rabid Headbanger/Ozzman you're the only one/s who really dislike me.

I treat you like you're one because I can't really make out the difference between the two of you. You both act exactly the same and react to me exactly the same and essentially always say the same things. Sorry.

susperia is awesome. i think i'll get a TATTOO of her lactating on my ass. maybe she can even draw the design for me!!!

ya see how i brought it back on topic? cool huh?
~gR~

You guys really are somewhat idiotic. And Rabid Headbanger/Ozzman you're the only one/s who really dislike me.

I treat you like you're one because I can't really make out the difference between the two of you. You both act exactly the same and react to me exactly the same and essentially always say the same things. Sorry.

Not really. Rabid has a higher frequency of posts and has funnier posts than I do.

I'll agree with reacting to you the same way, but that's the only way we are similar.

DSCF1517.jpg

woo! brand noo bitchez