your name makes you sexier!!! (more HARD HITTIN NEWS from CNN)

Information for all! :

Telemachus means "to fight from afar" from tele - far (television etc) and machi which is battle. Basically the next best thing from being a complete coward. Telemachus was the son of Oddyseus, character in Homer's Iliad and Oddysey (right). While his father was away facing sea demons and his mother was courted by a number of rude barcelors in his own home, he did nothing. Well, besides whine about it from time to time to the family dog. When his father came back, he suddenly grew balls to fight by his father's side against the unwelcome guests. After that bloody affair was over and done with, while father and son were hunting, Telemachus was graceful enough to lodge an arrow in his father's head, because he mistook him for game.

I wish I was named after Aristotle or something.

yeah but archers "fight from afar". i don't think it's about cowardliness, but rather precision and skill!

Telemachus was so precise and skillful as an archer that he killed his own father by mistake, the retard. Besides, you shouldn't be trying to make me feel better about my name or whatever since

<3 helm and his crazy name

this creates numerous complications between the two of us, yes?

It was actually Ovid, far more romantic and a lot more sexual in that specific order. Catullus is totally emo, bitching about his ex girlfriend and then dying from it. That don't get the wimmens.