your name makes you sexier!!! (more HARD HITTIN NEWS from CNN)

Oh He's salty as fuck but read Catullus 76, any of the poems about his brother, and in particular, Catullus 8. The typical, bitching, "you'll never find someone as good as me" bullshit.

having lived in philly for a year, i strongly suggest you do not name your kid "adrian" unless you want to deal with people pretending to be retarded and shouting it for their entire life.

It's true, and all but ONE of the thousands of people that have given me the Balboa Yell have acted like it's a brand new joke I've never heard before.

I wonder if this is why I've never watched a Rocky movie all the way through, I've been scarred for life!

The guitar play in my brother's band is named Phil Connors...

I am currently busy memorizing that whole scene from Groundhog Day for when I visit the states again.

Phil? Phil Connors? Phil Connors, I thought that was you. Now don't you tell me you don't remember me 'cause I sure as heckfire remember you.

Ned... Ryerson. "Needlenose Ned"? "Ned the Head"? C'mon, buddy. Case Western High. I did the whistling belly-button trick at the high school talent show? Bing. Ned Ryerson, got the shingles real bad senior year, almost didn't graduate? Bing, again. Ned Ryerson, I dated your sister Mary Pat a couple of times until you told me not to anymore? Well?

BING!

Haha, just noticed the T-Room reference in your title though.

PS: It's 6:11 PM on Tuesday and I've been in our room for over 4 hours and where the hell are you?